+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I combine results from more than one language test?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Then go ahead and do what you want. I've taken three tests in total, 2 IELTS and one CELPIP (latest one), and I used my second IELTS results for my PNP and got my nomination without any issues. My other friends did the same and got their PRs in May.

IRCC requires you to have your profile fully up to date and accurate, means you cannot lie and misrepresent any untrue info. They never mention anything about must use the LATEST test results. They only require VALID test results. Don't scare people with your misunderstanding.
+1 for that...
quick question - which PNP did you apply to ? SINP ?

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Alexios07 said:
Then go ahead and do what you want. I've taken three tests in total, 2 IELTS and one CELPIP (latest one), and I used my second IELTS results for my PNP and got my nomination without any issues. My other friends did the same and got their PRs in May.

IRCC requires you to have your profile fully up to date and accurate, means you cannot lie and misrepresent any untrue info. They never mention anything about must use the LATEST test results. They only require VALID test results. Don't scare people with your misunderstanding.
Just defending myself, I always have the best intentions when I post anything. I believe we are here to help each other. Immigration rules are sometimes gray, and some officers are extremely picky. Therefore, if there is any senctence on CIC website that can be understood two ways, I think it's a reason for being cautious.

Regarding your IELTS, if you chose your 2nd results and you didn't declare your CELPIP, they just saw your most recent IELTS results, which is the thing I'm exactly talking about... I don't know the details of your friend's situation.

I believe the sentence I pointed out is important. I wish and hope you guys are right, however, without scaring anybody, I'm still holding my opinion. Anybody has the right to have one, and anybody can decide which opinion matters to them. I'm not a VO, nor a consultant or lawyer.

Best wishes

Reactions: aspirant256