+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change NOC for PNP?

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

New Brunswick PNP just announced some additions to their in demand occupation list and I can see a NOC related to my area. However I have currently selected another NOC in my profile. Is it ok to change my NOC to the one in the list now, if it tallies with my experience?

What are the chances of getting an invitation for NBPNP based on changing the NOC? I'm scoring above minimum required on their eligibility grid.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi all,

New Brunswick PNP just announced some additions to their in demand occupation list and I can see a NOC related to my area. However I have currently selected another NOC in my profile. Is it ok to change my NOC to the one in the list now, if it tallies with my experience?

What are the chances of getting an invitation for NBPNP based on changing the NOC? I'm scoring above minimum required on their eligibility grid.
Yes you can change noc as long as you have reference letter and supporting documents for that. There is a chance if your noc is in the list AND if you have connection in NB like you attended session or you have TEF.