+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change my Job after AINP nomination?

Simran971997

Jan 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Hey everyone
I have a question. Is there anyone out there who had received their permanent residency even if they changed there noc from b to c category while there ircc file was in process. Thanks

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hey everyone
I have a question. Is there anyone out there who had received their permanent residency even if they changed there noc from b to c category while there ircc file was in process. Thanks
Same question

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
Hi, everyone!

In March 2017, I was nominated under AINP under the Employer Driven Stream to apply for a PR under NOC 2282. After nomination and before applying, a month later I was nominated, I had to quit my work. I won't explain the reasons here.
I wrote to AINP asking if that could affect nomination and the answer was that I will need to notify them (written letter) that I had to quit my work. They also commented that a PR may not be issued but they will not issue another nomination with another employer. I will need to go through with the current nomination.

Does anyone here has had the same problem? What are the chances to be approved for a PR? What are your suggestions for this case?

Thank you in advance!
My wife is in a similar situation.
she will need to quit her job,(next month) and know we don't know what to do.
she received the AINP this week, and we don't know if we apply or not to the CIC (we don't want to lose 1000 dollars)
we are moving to a small city and for sure she will not get the same noc

ur08

Jan 5, 2015
hi there. i applied for my ainp on January 1, got a call from them day before yesterday. My job code is NOC b, but due to job description ainp took it as job code NOC C. Is it possible to update the job letter as per NOC b now?