+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change my Job after AINP nomination?

daniellui

Sep 9, 2014
My situation is that I have applied under Strategic Recruitment Stream, Post Graduate Worker Category. My job position is NOC skill level B in Calgary. I got nominated on April 2014, and CIC recived my documents on May 2014. Also, I went to body check on June, and CIC had already received that on July. Recently, I got a job offer which is NOC skill level C in Calgary. I wonder if I take this offer, is there any influence for my immigrant application? Will I get withdrawal from the application? Is there any methods I can keep both the offer and the immigrant application at the same time? What extra documents I need to provide if I can keep the job offer and immigrant application?
Thanks

Reactions: abrarv

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
daniellui said:
My situation is that I have applied under Strategic Recruitment Stream, Post Graduate Worker Category. My job position is NOC skill level B in Calgary. I got nominated on April 2014, and CIC recived my documents on May 2014. Also, I went to body check on June, and CIC had already received that on July. Recently, I got a job offer which is NOC skill level C in Calgary. I wonder if I take this offer, is there any influence for my immigrant application? Will I get withdrawal from the application? Is there any methods I can keep both the offer and the immigrant application at the same time? What extra documents I need to provide if I can keep the job offer and immigrant application?
Thanks
Yes u can change ur job and u have to update to cic about that job if noc c they might asked for ielts.

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
It's not a good idea to change the job if you apply under employer driven program. Wait till you get the PR.
If you want to change the job, you have to notify CIC and AINP. It will delay your process.

daniellui said:
Thanks

Reactions: andylkw and abrarv

daniellui

Sep 9, 2014
mas123 said:
Yes u can change ur job and u have to update to cic about that job if noc c they might asked for ielts.
The IELTS is not a big issue. I just afraid they will withdrawal my application.

daniellui

Sep 9, 2014
N_Rockstar2014 said:
It's not a good idea to change the job if you apply under employer driven program. Wait till you get the PR.
If you want to change the job, you have to notify CIC and AINP. It will delay your process.
My application is under Strategic Recruitment Stream. Is it still also under employer driven program. I think they are in different category.

I don't know should i notice AINP or not. I saw some posts mention that after medical examination, ainp just check nominee's background only. that means they won't check anything about my job.

however, I may not take the job offer if there is a certain risk for my immigration application

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
daniellui said:
The IELTS is not a big issue. I just afraid they will withdrawal my application.
They not gone withraw ur application if u applied in stratigic stream

snow2009

Jul 10, 2015
I have same situation with you, but I'm under Employer driven stream. I just got my AINP certificate and I also get a job offer. Can I change my job after I became provincial nominee? Or I should stay the same job until I get PR? I heard federal they only check medical and background, they won't check job. Please give me some advise on this. Thank you^_^

karkwi

Jul 8, 2015
snow2009 said:
I have same situation with you, but I'm under Employer driven stream. I just got my AINP certificate and I also get a job offer. Can I change my job after I became provincial nominee? Or I should stay the same job until I get PR? I heard federal they only check medical and background, they won't check job. Please give me some advise on this. Thank you^_^
Will be better if you do not change your job. Apply for PR. You can change your job but you must check what you have on your nomination. If you have employer - then you can not change because they could cancelled your nomination. If you have NOC - it will be better if you stay on your NOC.

lawebis

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, everyone!

In March 2017, I was nominated under AINP under the Employer Driven Stream to apply for a PR under NOC 2282. After nomination and before applying, a month later I was nominated, I had to quit my work. I won't explain the reasons here.
I wrote to AINP asking if that could affect nomination and the answer was that I will need to notify them (written letter) that I had to quit my work. They also commented that a PR may not be issued but they will not issue another nomination with another employer. I will need to go through with the current nomination.

Does anyone here has had the same problem? What are the chances to be approved for a PR? What are your suggestions for this case?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: rgpanna and abrarv

Meganarki

Feb 13, 2016
Im on the same situation. My case is i am a ainp nominee under employer driven stream. I got approved yesterday with my bowp. My employer let me go(fired) a month ago. I just called the ainp officer today and told them my situation and the officer told me that its fine changing job as long as i notify them so when the ircc calls ainp for background check they know what to tell them. She also told me not to get low income job like tim hortons cashier(sorry for citing this as an example). And call her as soon as i get a new job.

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I have received ainp nomination and applied for Pr. recieved file number also. I have resigned from B category job and i am getting C category job. WIll it be any issue other than giving IELTS please help me clear my issue.

Jan 8, 2018

Hi....I also have a kind of similar situation but now I’m working in Noc skill B but after getting my Ainp can I change my Noc skill to C and then apply for Permanent Resident. Will I’m able to change my Job or I’ve to work until my PR. I’m international student.

Reactions: dudepatel Harshad

Simran971997

Jan 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Hi everyone,
I have received my ainp on December 5, 2017 and i have applied for IRCC applications on 7th December and i am waiting for my IRCC file number but on 10th December i went to india and came back on 30th of December. I asked for vacations from my employer and he approved it but when i came back he was not the owner of that store anymore and I contacted him and he replied that he left that store and bought another one and asked me if i want to work in his new store under same noc code which is noc 6211. I was working as retail sales supervisor. As i was not here the store that i used to work for they already got the new staff and I cannot get my job back from them. Can anyone suggest me if i can take my time to find a new job with same noc code or i can go to previous employer on his new store location. Do i need to inform ainp and ircc that i lost my job. I applied ainp under employer driven stream.
Regards
Simranjeet singh