+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I attache more than one bank statement for Canada study permit?

Mujtaba788

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, for Canada study permit my father has deposited sufficient funds in my account for Canada study permit and my bank statement is 4 months old already.
However, now my father has sold a car and the sale amount depicts in his bank account but it is only 3 days old transaction which means father's statement will be only few days old with car sale's amount. So is it okay to attach father's bank statement along with proof of car sale as well?

harelp

Sep 13, 2018
Hello,

Well VO checks bank statements to see the acivity of your funds during the last 4 months.

First of all, yes you can attach multiple bank statements but you also need a letter from your father stating that he is financing you while your are studying in Canada.

In my opinion you should include those documents for financial:

1. Your account statements
2. Your father’s account statements with letter (also i think you should state in the letter about the funds he transferred to your account) + Your father’s passport copy
3. Proof of selling the car.

Regards

Hi, for Canada study permit my father has deposited sufficient funds in my account for Canada study permit and my bank statement is 4 months old already.
However, now my father has sold a car and the sale amount depicts in his bank account but it is only 3 days old transaction which means father's statement will be only few days old with car sale's amount. So is it okay to attach father's bank statement along with proof of car sale as well?

Mujtaba788

Aug 2, 2018
Hello,

Well VO checks bank statements to see the acivity of your funds during the last 4 months.

First of all, yes you can attach multiple bank statements but you also need a letter from your father stating that he is financing you while your are studying in Canada.

In my opinion you should include those documents for financial:

1. Your account statements
2. Your father’s account statements with letter (also i think you should state in the letter about the funds he transferred to your account) + Your father’s passport copy
3. Proof of selling the car.

Regards
My father's account does not have sufficient funds in last four months as he had deposited all of it in my account. Its only that proceeds/amount of car sale that depicts in his account from last few days. We do have proof of it.
Can we still attach father's statement along with letter/affidavit?