+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply with BE final year provisional marksheets & transcrips???

DShome

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, I'm in a similar situation right now. I received a conditional offer letter for Masters for September 2022 intake, and I'll get my degree completion certificate in June/July, which means I won't get the unconditional letter before July 2022. I can only provide up to the 7th sem transcript. Can I go ahead and apply for study permit in January or February by stating that I can show the unconditional offer letter at the port of entry/arrival to Canada in September 2022?

beingxfarhan

Mar 6, 2023
Hi, I'm in a similar situation right now. I received a conditional offer letter for Masters for September 2022 intake, and I'll get my degree completion certificate in June/July, which means I won't get the unconditional letter before July 2022. I can only provide up to the 7th sem transcript. Can I go ahead and apply for study permit in January or February by stating that I can show the unconditional offer letter at the port of entry/arrival to Canada in September 2022?
Heyy please let me know did you got your visa as i am in 7th sem can i apply for study visa for fall 2023 i have admit from Uwindsor. My results and provisional certificate will come in June/July which is too late…