+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** Can I apply TRV online for my mother in law being a legal representative ? **

SANGLSO

Aug 28, 2019
Hi All,

I gathered all the required documents and now I am almost ready to submit TRV application for my mother in law but I am confused about:

- Can I apply her TRV online with my GC Key account if I am representative OR I have to create one with her name ?
- During online application process who should sign electronic application forms ? Me or Applicant (mother in law) ?

Please let me know how this online application works in such cases, I saw so many people have applied online for their parents.

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Hi All,

I gathered all the required documents and now I am almost ready to submit TRV application for my mother in law but I am confused about:

- Can I apply her TRV online with my GC Key account if I am representative OR I have to create one with her name ?
- During online application process who should sign electronic application forms ? Me or Applicant (mother in law) ?

Please let me know how this online application works in such cases, I saw so many people have applied online for their parents.
create in her name and submit the application, it will be her signatures. (Electronic signature). If you like you can fill and get sign authority to release personal information in your favor, so that in future you can follow up on her application.

SANGLSO

Aug 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply. she is 65+ years of age, doesn't know how to use computer, so would they not question on how you were able to apply online ?