+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply PR if I am currently living in canada and spouse and daughter are living outside Canada

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I got my invitation to apply PR under CEC on Dec 13 draw. Can anyone help me on below queries. Thanks a lot in advance.

1. Can i submit the application if I am currently living in canada and spouse and kid are living outside Canada ?
2. My spouse and kid are went to India and planning to bring them here once I get my PR. In application, which section I have to mention that my spouse and kid are living in Canada ?
3. For my spouse, I am able to mention the current living status under Address history and mentioned that she is currently living outside Canada. However, I did not see the address history for my kid to mention the same.

Do i need to mention this in the letter of explanation ?

5. I did not see the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) for my kid. Is this required for medical test ?

Request your help in this to proceed. Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi Everyone.

I got my invitation to apply PR under CEC on Dec 13 draw. Can anyone help me on below queries. Thanks a lot in advance.

1. Can i submit the application if I am currently living in canada and spouse and kid are living outside Canada ? Yes.
2. My spouse and kid are went to India and planning to bring them here once I get my PR. In application, which section I have to mention that my spouse and kid are living in Canada ? Under address history.
3. For my spouse, I am able to mention the current living status under Address history and mentioned that she is currently living outside Canada. However, I did not see the address history for my kid to mention the same. Just fill out the information asked. For kids they ask limited information only. But still confirm this with other members also.

Do i need to mention this in the letter of explanation ? You can, if you wish. There is nothing harm in doing that.

5. I did not see the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) for my kid. Is this required for medical test ? UCI is not needed for medical test.

Request your help in this to proceed. Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone.

Reactions: Akshay9

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response.could you please tell me whether I need to mention this explicitly in explanation letter ,because once the PR is approved then IRCC ask us to send passports for stamping right. In this case they inform my spouse and kid passports to Canada or India??

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Thanks for the prompt response.could you please tell me whether I need to mention this explicitly in explanation letter ,because once the PR is approved then IRCC ask us to send passports for stamping right. In this case they inform my spouse and kid passports to Canada or India??

Passports can be submitted in country of residence. If you want to change the country where passports are to be submitted then you can request IRCC when you get PPR.