+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for visa without paying university tution fee?

sandy25

May 3, 2016
Hi, I have been selected as a transfer student to transfer my 4 years under grad degree to uni of Saskatchewan. Classes start from 4 Jan. I need to apply for visa in October so I can get it before January. University says I can pay fee in December or January when they finally make decisions about how many courses they re going to transfer. They have provided me the admission letter. I have a loan letter of $45k while my expenses and tuition fee is total $30k

Is it okay to apply for Visa with loan letter and admission letter? Is it necessary to pay my tuition fee before applying for visa?

Thanks

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
sandy25 said:
Hi, I have been selected as a transfer student to transfer my 4 years under grad degree to uni of Saskatchewan. Classes start from 4 Jan. I need to apply for visa in October so I can get it before January. University says I can pay fee in December or January when they finally make decisions about how many courses they re going to transfer. They have provided me the admission letter. I have a loan letter of $45k while my expenses and tuition fee is total $30k

Is it okay to apply for Visa with loan letter and admission letter? Is it necessary to pay my tuition fee before applying for visa?

Thanks
I think it is ok, I have not paid tuition fee and applied visa and got approval in year 2015.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why wait until October to apply for your study permit ? If you have all your paperwork ready now apply as soon as to secure the permit, one less major thing to worry about.