+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for PR under two different NOC Codes?

Oct 30, 2014
Hello All,

If I have 6 months of experience as Personal banking representative with CIBC Bank, which is under Skill Level B, and if I've 6 months of experience as marketing consultant with a Canadian firm, which is again Skill Level B occupation, but different NOC Codes, can I apply for PR?

Thanks,

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
RussianFederation said:
Hello All,

If I have 6 months of experience as Personal banking representative with CIBC Bank, which is under Skill Level B, and if I've 6 months of experience as marketing consultant with a Canadian firm, which is again Skill Level B occupation, but different NOC Codes, can I apply for PR?

Thanks,
Yes. You can very well apply under multiple noc codes as long as they are valid.
I have applied under two different codes
Noc A and other in noc B. I got ppr without any problems

Oct 30, 2014
bc123 said:
Yes. You can very well apply under multiple noc codes as long as they are valid.
I have applied under two different codes
Noc A and other in noc B. I got ppr without any problems

Thanks!! That clarifies my doubts.

sheikhjee

Jan 22, 2016
Guys and Gurus,

I am in very difficult situation. I don't want to get ban. I applied in manager noc but my JD was as per network technician and I got a response that I am not ineligible but I am doing both of the work. Now I am applying in Manager NOC with updated duty roles. Everything is same except job duty roles. Will it effect me badly or what. Please suggest and guide me. I'll be really thankful to all of you.

SJEE.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
wbayg said:
Does this still apply in 2016?
Your post is old but since no one answered it - Yes. Go for it.

Here is good thread to study: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-work-experience-under-multiple-nocs-skill-transferability-crs-t386975.0.html

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
sheikhjee said:
Guys and Gurus,

I am in very difficult situation. I don't want to get ban. I applied in manager noc but my JD was as per network technician and I got a response that I am not ineligible but I am doing both of the work. Now I am applying in Manager NOC with updated duty roles. Everything is same except job duty roles. Will it effect me badly or what. Please suggest and guide me. I'll be really thankful to all of you.

SJEE.

It will help if you could provide more information. For example, which NOC codes do you fall under, the job duties you submitted and post the contents of the letter that you got from the IRCC. Minus the personal information of course.

sheikhjee

Jan 22, 2016
I want do delete a statement fund page and previous application page which additionally I created during fulling my SINP application.

Please guide.

sheikhjee

Jan 22, 2016
Quote from: sheikhjee on October 11, 2016, 03:03:11 am
Guys and Gurus,

SJEE.

It will help if you could provide more information. For example, which NOC codes do you fall under, the job duties you submitted and post the contents of the letter that you got from the IRCC. Minus the personal information of course.
I fall under NOC-2281 and 0213, I created an application for 2281 but changed the noc 0213 as it was only other relevant to my job. I changed everywhere 0213 but forget to change in work history , also JD letter were puerly 2281. I submitted but they replied that NOC 2281 is not in the list that is why you are ineligible.

Now I have updated JD letters and planning to apply in 0213.. will it consider contradictory information or what.. please help.

Only job duties are change as per 0213 duties. but time , designation , job each and everything is same.

also in sinp application they are asking , did you apply before , What I need to select here ?

Please help.