+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN I APPLY FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT FROM INDIA

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE

I AM FROM INDIA I DID MY POST GRADUATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. I WANT TO APPLY OPEN WORK PERMIT FROM INDIA. CAN I APPLY.

1) NO ONE HAVE IN CANDA TO SOPPORT ME
2) MY STUDY IS FULL TIME AND REGULAR FROM INDIA PUNJAB
3) IN WHICH METHOD I CAN APPLY FROM OPEN WORK PERMIT

PLZ HELP ME

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
HELLO EVERYONE

I AM FROM INDIA I DID MY POST GRADUATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. I WANT TO APPLY OPEN WORK PERMIT FROM INDIA. CAN I APPLY.

1) NO ONE HAVE IN CANDA TO SOPPORT ME
2) MY STUDY IS FULL TIME AND REGULAR FROM INDIA PUNJAB
3) IN WHICH METHOD I CAN APPLY FROM OPEN WORK PERMIT

PLZ HELP ME

You are not eligible to apply for open work permit. Open work permit is for applicants with circumstances such as having a spouse who is a international student in Canada or applicants who are in Canada who applied for PR.

Your only option is to get a job offer, have your future employer to appy for LMIA which is difficult to get and takes a long time to process (4 to 6 months approximately) and then apply for a closed work permit which ties you to that employer. If you were to lose that job, you cannot work for any other employers as it is tied to the employer who applied for LMIA. Unless you have extensive work experience in a specialized job skill, is it quite difficult to find a employer overseas.

Do be careful of fake job offers because that's how most applicants lose a lot of money that way.

Reactions: scylla

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017
You are not eligible to apply for open work permit. Open work permit is for applicants with circumstances such as having a spouse who is a international student in Canada or applicants who are in Canada who applied for PR.

Your only option is to get a job offer, have your future employer to appy for LMIA which is difficult to get and takes a long time to process (4 to 6 months approximately) and then apply for a closed work permit which ties you to that employer. If you were to lose that job, you cannot work for any other employers as it is tied to the employer who applied for LMIA. Unless you have extensive work experience in a specialized job skill, is it quite difficult to find a employer overseas.

Do be careful of fake job offers because that's how most applicants lose a lot of money that way.
thank you so much sir for reply

if i have offer letter and i apply for express entry then i hav e also need of lMIA..

sarabjit1989

May 11, 2017

sir i want to apply for manitoba pnp i hAVE FRIEND SPONSER IS IT VALID? HOW MUCH PROCESSING TIME IT WILL TAKE
I AM POST GRDUATE, I HAVR FOUR YERAS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. 6 BAND IN IELTS.