+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for FSW and PNP at the same time?

em_husain

Jul 12, 2017
Hi

I wanted to have a clear idea if I can apply for FSW and PNP at the same time? More specifically, I have applied for FSW program and I was wondering if now do I need to apply for OINP for Ontario if I prefer that or shall my current EE profile (All province selected) will cover the OINP requirement too?

Thanks in advance.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi

I wanted to have a clear idea if I can apply for FSW and PNP at the same time? More specifically, I have applied for FSW program and I was wondering if now do I need to apply for OINP for Ontario if I prefer that or shall my current EE profile (All province selected) will cover the OINP requirement too?

Thanks in advance.
Please try to avoid PNP as much as you can; the processing time is almost dead!
Stick to FSW and all the best...

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hi

Thanks in advance.
It depends on what your CRS is. If it is below 400 then chances are less that you will get invited under FSW.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
My understanding is that once you apply for OINP you are removed from the Express Entry pool.

em_husain

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks Guys.

My score is 363. Is there any chance to get considered under OINP? I also understand OINP looks for candidates from EE profiling. Is that correct? With this score, is there any chance at all? Otherwise any suggestion? My NOC is 0213 - Computer and Information systems managers

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that once you apply for OINP you are removed from the Express Entry pool.
Not really. When you apply for oinp, it clearly states that you will be in the pool and should you receive a direct ita while your application is being processed, you can withdraw your oinp application, but you will lose your 1500 once they have started assessing your application. If its an express entry based pnp program, you are never removed from the ee pool. Once approved, you are pretty much sure to be drawn in the following express entry draw.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys.

My score is 363. Is there any chance to get considered under OINP? I also understand OINP looks for candidates from EE profiling. Is that correct? With this score, is there any chance at all? Otherwise any suggestion? My NOC is 0213 - Computer and Information systems managers
Ontario is sending nois to ict based noc's even if crs is below 400. You can visit oinp website for the full list. If your profile is not recent, ontario advises to recreate your profile since it is easier for them to find newer profiles, but make sure your noc is included in their list first.

em_husain

Jul 12, 2017
Ontario is sending nois to ict based noc's even if crs is below 400. You can visit oinp website for the full list. If your profile is not recent, ontario advises to recreate your profile since it is easier for them to find newer profiles, but make sure your noc is included in their list first.
Thanks Canada_dreamer. My NOC is included in the list. Guess I have to wait and see.

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
Hi can you apply for express entry under two different programems for example one thrpugh pnp express entry and one through cec ?

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
Yes i have a pnp nomination and also eligible for cec, its been three months i applied for pnp express entry now.

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

I wanted to ask if it is advisable or possible to apply for PNP even in case someone has FSWO-EE application approved (as per GCMS) and waiting for PPR?
What are the risks if any involved here? Can this lead to rejection of any or both FSW and PNP applications?
FSWO-EE AOR: Dec 2019
VO: Ottawa
FSWO-EE application approved since Oct 2020
I understand many people will ask why apply for PNP if FSW profile is approved already however given the situation, I am not very hopeful about the future of FSWO and since I did masters from Canadian university, I only have 3 years to apply for a PNP program that's why. I re-did my IELTS and waiting for the result so I will be all set to apply for PNP.

Thanks in advance