+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i accompany my spouse during my study in canada?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all..

i want my spouse to accompany me during my studies in canada. is this possible to accompany her? if yes then please share what is the procedure? do i need to file a separate application for her or just need to mention in my application of study permit..

also i have heard of open work permits for spouse..please share some information...thanking you in anticipation.

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Hi all..

I want my spouse to accompany me during my studies in Canada. Is this possible to accompany her? Yes If yes then please share what is the procedure? Do I need to file a separate application for her No or just need to mention in my application of a study permit. Yes

Also I have heard of open work permits for spouse. Yes, your Spouse is eligible of Openwork permit. Please share some information...thanking you in anticipation.

Bro, Applicants from Pakistan specifically facing uncertain delays and rejections without any reasons. Please keep in mind if you are going to include your spouse in your application you are weakening your case. Anyway share your complete profile for better insight.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ome700 said:
Hi all..

I want my spouse to accompany me during my studies in Canada. Is this possible to accompany her? Yes If yes then please share what is the procedure? Do I need to file a separate application for her No or just need to mention in my application of a study permit. Yes

Also I have heard of open work permits for spouse. Yes, your Spouse is eligible of Openwork permit. Please share some information...thanking you in anticipation.

Bro, Applicants from Pakistan specifically facing uncertain delays and rejections without any reasons. Please keep in mind if you are going to include your spouse in your application you are weakening your case. Anyway share your complete profile for better insight.
thank bro..here it is

10th 84%
12th 72%
bachelors 82%
almost 3 years experience in accounts and finance

bro what should i do? is this possible to call my spouse once i reached canada??

also share if i mentioned in my application to accompany my spouse and the application is approved then when can i apply for open work permit?

or i also have to mention open work permit in my application??

your advice will be highly apriciated.