+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can GCMS notes delay the application

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my IP2 has been over a month and I generated GCMS notes this week.

I called cic today and a very impolite agent told my application has been stopped because of generating GCMS notes.
but last time i called cic i double checked with the agent and she said that generate GCMS notes will not delay the application. This is my second GCMS notes and based on my experience the first one did not delay the application.

Could anybody explain this situation? security checking in progress for a month.
Thanks i'm very confused.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my IP2 has been over a month and I generated GCMS notes this week.

I called cic today and a very impolite agent told my application has been stopped because of generating GCMS notes.
but last time i called cic i double checked with the agent and she said that generate GCMS notes will not delay the application. This is my second GCMS notes and based on my experience the first one did not delay the application.

Could anybody explain this situation? security checking in progress for a month.
Thanks i'm very confused.
lol... i love these idiotic agents

no GCMS does not delay application...

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol... i love these idiotic agents

no GCMS does not delay application...
this agent spent 2 mins on telling me i should know more details than him from my cic account.
he said the agent who worked on my file will put my file on hold and wait another one to generate GCMS note.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
this agent spent 2 mins on telling me i should know more details than him from my cic account.
he said the agent who worked on my file will put my file on hold and wait another one to generate GCMS note.
Legalfalcon always say that if we order GCMS it helps our file moving. Because someone has to pick up and review it and make updates.

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legalfalcon always say that if we order GCMS it helps our file moving. Because someone has to pick up and review it and make updates.
thanks, but i dont understand why cic agents can have different answers for GCMS note.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
thanks, but i dont understand why cic agents can have different answers for GCMS note.
Once an agent basically interrogated me for calling them multiple times and narrated all the times when I called and emailed them. That was scary.
And she said is there anything that you don't understand. God knows why she behaved like this.

Reactions: Tomi2

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
It's the same agent who worked on your file that generates the GCMS.

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once an agent basically interrogated me for calling them multiple times and narrated all the times when I called and emailed them. That was scary.
And she said is there anything that you don't understand. God knows why she behaved like this.
you still stuck at N/A?
very unusual for ECE applicant.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I am I don even feel like checking my CIC its always stay unchanged :(
My add docs says- The add docs you provided are being reviewed its been like this for long time.