+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can foreign work experience with noc level C get points?

Yunudaddy

Mar 19, 2017
Hi. I have a question about my foreign work experience.

I have 6years foreign work experience(noc level c) + canadian work experience(noc level b). When counting my score, the foreign work experience can get points(max 50)??

To process the CEC, there's a certain instruction that the work has to fall noc level o, a, or b. However, i can not find any statement about conditions of foreign work experience. Can I get points for the noc level c work in express entry???

Please help me if there is anybody who got the points for level c or below foreign work experience.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Yunudaddy said:
Hi. I have a question about my foreign work experience.

I have 6years foreign work experience(noc level c) + canadian work experience(noc level b). When counting my score, the foreign work experience can get points(max 50)??

To process the CEC, there's a certain instruction that the work has to fall noc level o, a, or b. However, i can not find any statement about conditions of foreign work experience. Can I get points for the noc level c work in express entry???

Please help me if there is anybody who got the points for level c or below foreign work experience.
1. To get points for foreign work, it must be skilled A, B or O.