+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Father in Law Sponsor Me

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Hi, I have Completed my bachelor degree from UK university and applied to a Canadian College for Post Grad Diploma course on the same subject, Hopefully soon i will here a positive reply from them. i Have few questions regarding my application for study permit, if anyone can help me out in these matters-

1. My father in law wants to sponsor me who lives in my home country. is there any problem with that? does is decrease any change to get the visa? what documents should he provide to sponsor me?

2. i believe the bank statement has be to be for past four months, but in past four months bank amount is fluctuated between 18-21k canadian dollar, is that ok?

3. if i want to submit my wife's application along with mine, is that will be better option? as because my father in law sponsoring me, or shall i apply by myself?

4. As my wife living in my home country and im planning to apply from here in UK what i have to do if i want to apply for her at the same time with me?

Nee

Feb 15, 2012
Hello Senior/Ex part members, Can Father and in Law Sponsor Me? They r Living in USA.What sort of documents and Poof of earning they need to provide. Thanks

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Ur father in law can sponsor u. He has to write the following on affidavit.

“AFFIDAVIT REGARDING FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF SPONSOR”

I, Mr............... S/O Mr. ......................., residence of house No: ............................, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That Mr. Ur name is my real son in law and I am his father in law and sponsor.

2. That he intended to proceed for the ur cource in Canada at ..................... college, Canada.

3. That all the charges and expenses whatsoever incurred in studying ur course name at ..................... college, ..................Canada will be borne by me out of my current and fixed assets.

4. That also I shall to be responsible to pay all the charges of abroad such as i.e.
 Tuition fees
 Boarding
 Lodging
 Transportation
 Return tickets
 Medical.
 Other Expenses .

I, Mr.................... S/O .......................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration believing the same to be true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief.

Dated: XX-XX-XXXX Sponsor’s Signature

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Draw following bank statement.

Date Particulars Rs

Dec 31 Current Bal 6,000,000

Jan 31 Current Bal 6,000,000

Feb Current Bal 6,000,000

March Current Bal 6,000,000

April Current Bal 6,000,000

I think u r understand now what I mean here. Dont try to confuse VO, don't mention the day in which ur account is debited. Just mention the day in which ur account credit. However, it is not the big issue, bank account can be go down and climb up if it is Proprietor account/Current account.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
I suggest u to not submit ur wife application now. It can fluctuate ur case in sense that u r planning to migrant to Canada with ur family by Student visa.

U can use ur wife existence in ur home country as the tie that "MY WIFE AND ME HAS GOOD RELATION, I CAN NEVER STAY WITHOUT HER, I HAVE TO BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" in ur SOP.

More, as u get the visa u can file ur wife case as well, it is not the big deal.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
“STUDENT UNDERTAKING”

I hereby declare that my sponsor is my ........... will have available sufficient funds to cover my all expenses. My .........fully accepts the responsibility of supporting me financially.

As a bona fide, genuine and full time student at the .........., I confirm that my purpose of visit is temporary in nature. I have read and understand the terms and conditions of “Canada’s Immigration & Refugee Protection Act and Regulation” that I will not contrivance the condition of admission & I do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act.

I agree to follow and complete the ur course name at college, Canada. I will leave Canada and return to Pakistan after the end of period authorized for my higher studies for ur course name at Fanshawec college, London, Ontario, Canada.

That whatsoever is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief as a bona fide and genuine student at ur home country University name and nothing has been concealed or misstated therein.

Nee

Feb 15, 2012
Hello AKIF MOIN, Thank you Boss for million dollar information. How can i proof ties ?How many ties need to show ? Wife and children would 1 tie or 2 ties.Propertys Which is my fathers name can be shown as tie?

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Thank you so much mr moin. Highly appriciate . Just a one more quick question, do I have to show any proof of relationship with my father in law or only a self declared letter by himself will be enough?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Welcome bro

U can show ur Tie by

1. ur jobs
2. Property
3. If engage or Marriage
4. If borrow any loan
5. If member of any club such as sports clubs
6. If u show ur family registration and ur responsibilities.
7. U can use anyone of ur family if he is old and need full care. Ur grand father and grand mother.

It is enough if u show minimum three to four ties.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
It is better to proof ur relation ship by ur "Marraige documents" and more u can use an affidavit of relation.

Thanks to appreciate me, and please remember me in ur prayers, I am very much depress about my visa and being awaited.

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Surely Brother, Dont worry , InsAllah your Visa will be sorted Soon,bro i have just recieved a mail from centennial college, they approved my application and will sent me all the documents for visa by next week, bro i have applied Humber college to which already cost me around 150 pounds for Nothing! which one will be better choice> humber or Centennial, My subject Post Grad in Tourism and Hospitality!

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
U been awaiting for Canada Visa? I been awaiting for USA tourist visa for past 5 months! they gave me 221g, dont know what they after, Dont loose hope brother, Lets pray to Almighty!

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Nee said:
Hello Senior/Ex part members, Can Father and in Law Sponsor Me? They r Living in USA.What sort of documents and Poof of earning they need to provide. Thanks
It would be a risky.