+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Father in Law Sponsor Me

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Now Let sing a song..

Humber is in Toronto,
Toronto is crowded.............................
No visa of Toronto............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;) ;) :) ::)
I think we have to find the jungle in Canada where Anaconda live with people. There is the excellent chances of Visa or apply to paradise because no crowd there and on the other hand CHC want to save u by Hell such as Toronto :eek:

Basically, Carlisle and others It is not risky, U have visa if u r the genuine students depending upon ur profile and selected course. Either u r in Saskatchewan, British Columbia or Ontario.

As compare to faculty and other facilities Humber is good to u Carlisle. Secondly, I advice u to when u get Canada, try to close to Niagara. U have excellent opportunity there relates to ur course.

Furthermore, Ur course is unique and worth in Canada because of visitor attraction and more chance to earn. A beautiful life is waiting for u there once u get visa. Best of luck.

Thanks
Remember me in ur prayers.

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Salam brother, My first choice was niagara college and before I apply I sent them email asking whether I will be exampted from IELTS or Tofel! Rang them couple of times they never bothered to answer my query. As well their website not clear regarding this English language requirement issue! Keep mailing them but no response. Rest of 2 college I have applied didn't require my English proof as I have degree from UK. As well I couldn't find any university for masters in my subject.If you know any Uni got tourism and hospitality masters course do let me know. I don't want to change my track and thats my first priority. Now considering the subject and faculty wise I had to apply to colleges. Any info will be highly appriciate.

mdr

Feb 27, 2012
ok.

I will discuss ur case with my senior and reply u soon.
For SOP send me ur email ID on akif92@hotmail.com

mdr

Feb 27, 2012
Please post ur complete profile here so that I try to find ur college next best after Humber.

Bhavna1972

Aug 31, 2019
Can I give financial support to my daughter in law when she is going to extend her study permit.and my son also live with her on open work permit.it is legal

Bhavna1972

Aug 31, 2019
Can I give financial support to my daughter in law when she is going to extend her study permit.and my son also live with her on open work permit.