+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN EVERY EMPLOYER PROVIDE JOB OFFER?

kashgrewal

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
hi i had a question in my mind for few days. can every employer provide you an job offer and help you get a WP? by “every”i mean every from a store to a company. one more thing once you got a job offer can you apply for wp by yourself or the employer has to deal with it

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sure they can but they need to go through the LMIA process which costs them money and also advertise the job for a number of months to demonstrate no resident is available. Also the company needs to be an established enterprise / business with existing employees.

Most companies due to the above process are seldom willing to go through the LMIA process for any applicants not already in Canada unless an applicant has exceptional skills not already available.

kashgrewal

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Sure they can but they need to go through the LMIA process which costs them money and also advertise the job for a number of months to demonstrate no resident is available. Also the company needs to be an established enterprise / business with existing employees.

Most companies due to the above process are seldom willing to go through the LMIA process for any applicants not already in Canada unless an applicant has exceptional skills not already available.
but if someone is in canada as an visitor and gets an job . can he use the email fron indeed.ca as an job offer if got accepted?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
but if someone is in canada as an visitor and gets an job . can he use the email fron indeed.ca as an job offer if got accepted?
No, for a job offer to be valid for use of immigration, employer must write a offer of employment letter to the potential employee with official heading of the company, wages stated, tasks of the position offered and why you were chosen to be hired for the position with employer signature.

kashgrewal

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
No, for a job offer to be valid for use of immigration, employer must write a offer of employment letter to the potential employee with official heading of the company, wages stated, tasks of the position offered and why you were chosen to be hired for the position with employer signature.
thanks for the valuable info. one more question will i be able to file for PR without any documentation of sponsorship from the employer?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
thanks for the valuable info. one more question will i be able to file for PR without any documentation of sponsorship from the employer?
Yes you can apply for PR under the immigration streams without job offer. Usually they require skilled work experience or at least 1 year Canadian work experience with educational certification like bachelors or masters