+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can CSQ be used interchangeably

Zaraguy

Apr 10, 2024
My spouse received her CSQ when i sponsored her outland but the application is stalled in the outland office since 2020 when I got my PR through the refugee claim. Now i am a citizen and she is here in Canada on a TRV and I have sponsored her again, howbeit, inland. Her medical is complete so is her biometrics. We now awaiting IRCC to ask us to go apply for CSQ. In the IMM008 I declared she has a CSQ.

My question is, can they use the CSQ gotten from a prior outland PR sponsorship application or we shall be asked to apply for a new one to reflect the inland category?

Can someone please help my confusion?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
My spouse received her CSQ when i sponsored her outland but the application is stalled in the outland office since 2020 when I got my PR through the refugee claim. Now i am a citizen and she is here in Canada on a TRV and I have sponsored her again, howbeit, inland. Her medical is complete so is her biometrics. We now awaiting IRCC to ask us to go apply for CSQ. In the IMM008 I declared she has a CSQ.

My question is, can they use the CSQ gotten from a prior outland PR sponsorship application or we shall be asked to apply for a new one to reflect the inland category?

Can someone please help my confusion?
Can you tell when did you applied for pr and when you received it didi you applied pr from inside quebec ?

Zaraguy

Apr 10, 2024
Can you tell when did you applied for pr and when you received it didi you applied pr from inside quebec ?
the first CSQ was issued for the sponsorship that was Outland and the current one is the inland application. So I submitted the Outland CSQ for the inland application.