+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN+ Category Processing timeline?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Applied on 24th May 2023 from India
strange in the sense that normal processing from india is taking less time. So if your case falls under CAN+ , it should take less than a week.

Did you travel to other countries apart from US?

sometimes background process takes a lot of time if your travel history is extensive.

depends on indivudal profile

Sameer2064

Jun 9, 2023
I just received a refusal is there anyone who can suggest whether I should reapply or not if yes when should I reapply

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I just received a refusal is there anyone who can suggest whether I should reapply or not if yes when should I reapply
. On what grounds was your application refused they gave you a refusal paper? Provide more details for example purpose of trip, dutaion of the trip. Regarding US visa, did you travel there before?

Sameer2064

Jun 9, 2023
. On what grounds was your application refused they gave you a refusal paper? Provide more details for example purpose of trip, dutaion of the trip. Regarding US visa, did you travel there before?
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
provide your complete profile only then you should consider reapplying based on the advice given by others

. your current employment. how much money is available in your funds
- your purpose of trip
- your duration of trip
- did you travel to the US before?
- your martial status
- parents/siblngs where are they located

one more question , was your application refused during eligiblity phase?

Sameer2064

Jun 9, 2023
provide your complete profile only then you should consider reapplying based on the advice given by others

. your current employment. how much money is available in your funds
- your purpose of trip
- your duration of trip
- did you travel to the US before?
- your martial status
- parents/siblngs where are they located

one more question , was your application refused during eligiblity phase?
Yes

saqiqbl2

Jul 12, 2023
Technically, this doesn't make any sense.

You have already obtained a valid B1B2 visa, visited your destination, and returned.

However, you are still unable to comprehend the situation.

Regarding the questions about the city, marital status, and employment status, what is your opinion on the reason for this rejection?

In any case, I have just reviewed this.