+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN+ Category Processing timeline?

Sameer2064

Jun 9, 2023
Technically, this doesn't make any sense.

You have already obtained a valid B1B2 visa, visited your destination, and returned.

However, you are still unable to comprehend the situation.

Regarding the questions about the city, marital status, and employment status, what is your opinion on the reason for this rejection?

In any case, I have just reviewed this.

I never visited US

Reactions: tommy_2k23

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I never visited US
I never visited US
did you have a valid US visa? i think you should have used it to show that you had no intention of staying in the USA and coming back to your home country. Try using it before applying it for Canada. Each individual has a unique profile; they look at the application hollistically then make a decision.

I had a valid usa visa but I went there ONCE and came back to Germany

saqiqbl2

Jul 12, 2023
The countries listed (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) exchange information about visa applicants among themselves. Therefore, if you have previously applied for a visa in any of these countries and provided your information in the application, it is likely that they already have access to those details

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
did you have a valid US visa? i think you should have used it to show that you had no intention of staying in the USA and coming back to your home country. Try using it before applying it for Canada. Each individual has a unique profile; they look at the application hollistically then make a decision.

I had a valid usa visa but I went there ONCE and came back to Germany
Also i am waiting for ppr since 17 may there is no more update. Already i visited US in march 23. Still nothing

saqiqbl2

Jul 12, 2023
Based on my understanding, the following factors can be considered advantageous in obtaining a visa:
  1. Can+: It appears that if someone has already received a visa, according to information found on the internet, it suggests that the United States has conducted the necessary investigations and granted the visa to that individual.
  2. Additionally, having previously visited the US can be seen as a positive aspect.
  3. Lastly, if your visa application has been processed and received a clearance annotation on US Visa, it indicates that the background check has been completed and the visa has been issued. This can be seen as a significant advantage,
    This implies that there is no need to repeat the background checks, leading to a significant reduction in processing time for canadian visa.
Please note that these are my personal opinions, and others may have different perspectives.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Based on my understanding, the following factors can be considered advantageous in obtaining a visa:
  1. Can+: It appears that if someone has already received a visa, according to information found on the internet, it suggests that the United States has conducted the necessary investigations and granted the visa to that individual.
  2. Additionally, having previously visited the US can be seen as a positive aspect.
  3. Lastly, if your visa application has been processed and received a clearance annotation on US Visa, it indicates that the background check has been completed and the visa has been issued. This can be seen as a significant advantage,
    This implies that there is no need to repeat the background checks, leading to a significant reduction in processing time for canadian visa.
Please note that these are my personal opinions, and others may have different perspectives.
if your point 3 is correct then why have they been taking over 1 and 3 weeks in my case for background check. I do not know if there is a workload of ukranian applications from austrian visa office. In your opinion, how long should they take to get it done moreso when your eligiblity phased is completed.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Also i am waiting for ppr since 17 may there is no more update. Already i visited US in march 23. Still nothing
if my memory serves me right your travel dates are in november so they dont want you to arrive way too in advance and indulge in extra nefarious curriculum activities i mean im just sharing their thinking atleast they were polite enough to generate your visa document number so that you can wait in peace :)

saqiqbl2

Jul 12, 2023
its
if your point 3 is correct then why have they been taking over 1 and 3 weeks in my case for background check. I do not know if there is a workload of ukranian applications from austrian visa office. In your opinion, how long should they take to get it done moreso when your eligiblity phased is completed.
Its Simple

The work load!!!

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
if my memory serves me right your travel dates are in november so they dont want you to arrive way too in advance and indulge in extra nefarious curriculum activities i mean im just sharing their thinking atleast they were polite enough to generate your visa document number so that you can wait in peace :)
Yes in november

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
its

Its Simple

The work load!!!
on july 25 will be two months in background check. Overall 3 months. Maybe the workload or internal workings. I dont know. In a similar case like mine, someone else case took 1 month and 3 weeks for bcg to be completed so I am hoping at least for the next friday. I will keep praying.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
on july 25 will be two months in background check. Overall 3 months. Maybe the workload or internal workings. I dont know. In a similar case like mine, someone else case took 1 month and 3 weeks for bcg to be completed so I am hoping at least for the next friday. I will keep praying.
For me on 17 july will be 2 months complete in background check. Over 3 month.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
For me on 17 july will be 2 months complete in background check. Over 3 month.
your bcg check was already completed thats why they generated a visa document number for you. You will get your ppr in time.
the funny thing i have witnessed though by living in western countries they do all of these hanky panky stuff under the table yet they check our background like they are angels and have no criminal records whatsoever. And we are landing directly from prisons.
police men killed an innocent driver in France or a black guy in the USA.

in the end their country their rules. they are not forcing us though but in many ways canadian visa processing has a slow process going as cmpared to UK or USA

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Hey Dear All Members How Are You All
i Got USA Visitor B1/B2 Visa From Dubai, United Arab Emirates. And i Also Did Not Visit For USA And i Applied Canada Visitor Visa in Can+ Category From Abu Dhabi.

File Submited :- 23, Sep, 2023
Biometrics Old Valid :- 18, Oct, 2023
Background Start's :- 19, Oct, 2023
Eligibility Start's :- 26, Oct, 2023

Still 2023 Has Been Finished Almost Not Yet Any Update According My Can+ File im So i've Decided That im Also Travel To USA Soon Now Because i Don't Know When ircc Finalized My Visitor Visa Application Finalize As Well it Taken Almost 2 Months And 13 Days As Well.

3 Times Already Raise Web-form And Asked But They Only Say That Your File Still in Row For Officer Review Wait Till Finalize Your Application .

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hey Dear All Members How Are You All
i Got USA Visitor B1/B2 Visa From Dubai, United Arab Emirates. And i Also Did Not Visit For USA And i Applied Canada Visitor Visa in Can+ Category From Abu Dhabi.

File Submited :- 23, Sep, 2023
Biometrics Old Valid :- 18, Oct, 2023
Background Start's :- 19, Oct, 2023
Eligibility Start's :- 26, Oct, 2023

Still 2023 Has Been Finished Almost Not Yet Any Update According My Can+ File im So i've Decided That im Also Travel To USA Soon Now Because i Don't Know When ircc Finalized My Visitor Visa Application Finalize As Well it Taken Almost 2 Months And 13 Days As Well.

3 Times Already Raise Web-form And Asked But They Only Say That Your File Still in Row For Officer Review Wait Till Finalize Your Application .
with background checking it can take upto a year or more, better to go and visit USA, I am under background check since april 2023. I have a valid USA visa. This CAN plus thing and expediated processing is just a hearsay. Based on individual circumstances. I am told by local canadian commission there is no fixed time frame, when it is finally approved, you will receive the email. since and my personal names have muhammad in it, going through rigorous background check, too common a name , and Canadian immigration has their own ways of verifying your backgound info. Dont wait. Move on with your traves plans to the USA.

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
with background checking it can take upto a year or more, better to go and visit USA, I am under background check since april 2023. I have a valid USA visa. This CAN plus thing and expediated processing is just a hearsay. Based on individual circumstances. I am told by local canadian commission there is no fixed time frame, when it is finally approved, you will receive the email. since and my personal names have muhammad in it, going through rigorous background check, too common a name , and Canadian immigration has their own ways of verifying your backgound info. Dont wait. Move on with your traves plans to the USA.
Done OoOoK im Going By The Way in The Feb Last inshallah i've Seen Mr Muhammad That Some Cases Visa Has Been Approved With in A Week Or Month Also.