+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can BS.c Physics work in Telecommunication under Express Entry?

palmstore

Aug 4, 2021
I read BSc Physics and I want to apply for express entry with NOC 7246 for telecommunications installation and repair worker. Please I really don't know if this combination is accepted in any of the Canadian provinces. I need urgent advice on what to do.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I read BSc Physics and I want to apply for express entry with NOC 7246 for telecommunications installation and repair worker. Please I really don't know if this combination is accepted in any of the Canadian provinces. I need urgent advice on what to do.
Hi,

For some provinces education and experience in same field is strictly needed especially for Saskatchewan, but not for all.

Besides, there isn't any such restriction for express entry.

Reactions: palmstore

palmstore

Aug 4, 2021
Thank you for this valuable info. I am really worried because I am very much interested in Saskatchewan. Over 13years of experience in telecommunications now. Thought my experience would count for me instead of my BSc Phy. If there is anybody here that has experienced this before and can advise on which province can accept my BSc for telecommunication Noc code 7246. Please give me some tips before I send in my application.

@ NikSharma01 thanks a million I have joined the groups.