+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can brother hire me as an employee and apply for AEO. Senior members please rep

aqsaa

Jun 1, 2009
Hi all,

My brother is having a business in Canada for last 5 years, IT related, has 2 employees and good company turnover. Been paying taxes for company and employees and everything is as per law.

Can he hire me as an employee for this company? The job offer is genuine and everything as per HRSDC requirement.

Just want to clarify whether a brother can sponsor me and will this AEO be rejected as they might say its not genuine and brother wants to just help for immigration purpose.

Thanks

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
I'm not sure I've read something that prevents your brother doing so, as long as he complies with HRSDC and economically established in Canada.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Like Mezo, I have something in the back of my mind but can't remember where I read it. I think there have to be more employees involved in the company. There have to be guidelines in the official website somewhere. Have you looked for any?

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Follow this link for some info

http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/aehrdcassess.shtml

aqsaa

Jun 1, 2009
Anyone has any personal experience to share?

I checked but there seems to be no mention or restriction on relatives

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please check your inbox ,I have send you a PM regarding this issue.Hope it ll answer many of your questions.

Regards

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
people said:
Hi,

Please check your inbox ,I have send you a PM regarding this issue.Hope it ll answer many of your questions.

Regards
Hi people, can we know what you think! Any thoughts

shahf82

Jan 29, 2013
people said:
Hi,

Regards
I'm in a similar situation. Could you please send me the information as well?

Thanks.