+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can ATIP reveal if our file has been transferred to local office?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the email address the ATIP came from? or the title of the email, i wanna make sure i havent accidentally trashed mine either

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
Any one else with LOT status?
There is a guy from montreal who called CIC and they told him the file was transferred but his e case did not update yet as yours...I think it is the new CIC trend

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
akheya said:
What is the email address the ATIP came from? or the title of the email, i wanna make sure i havent accidentally trashed mine either
Email is: ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

And title is CIC and then your file number

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
sparkle said:
Office : CPC Sydney.

Means it hasnt been transfered yet then? :(
In the begining they have the secondary office listed correct as my local office. My file has been in process since June 9, I dont see any RQ etc, i dont know why it is still not transfered :(
When did u apply? What city?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOBODYLIKEME said:
There is a guy from montreal who called CIC and they told him the file was transferred but his e case did not update yet as yours...I think it is the new CIC trend
did u try calling cic?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to ppl who received their ATIP, does the ATIP give you details from when you applied or latest, like right before they send it.

for eg i applied it a month ago, will it be that details, or as or this week or last week.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
akheya said:
to ppl who received their ATIP, does the ATIP give you details from when you applied or latest, like right before they send it.

for eg i applied it a month ago, will it be that details, or as or this week or last week.
No, info will be till the date its printed