+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Anyone Provide Contact Number / Email ID of Sydney- Canada

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Boss,
I had sent the application in May 09, dd cased @ 16 june, but no Email/ Mail yet.
from Delhi.
How to check ECAS.

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
Hey,

I have been seeing that everybody has been typing in the date on which the full application has been recieved by the ND visa office. How do you know that?

I tried sending the application by ocurier, but no courier company was willing to send it, as there was a PO box address. The address i used was:

The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110 021

Is this the correct address? Also, i did not send my RPRF DD in the full application as i read on the CIC website that the DD needs to be sent at a later date when demanded by the VISA office.
Did i goof up? Pls. let me know.

Details: Sent to Novo Scotia: 15th May 2009
Recieved file number: 25th June
Sent documents to ND visa office: 11th Aug. 2009 (By speed post)

Sep 15, 2009
Hi,

Normally, this process takes 45 to 60 days. If still u don't have received any ur file no. then u need to contact them.

Below link will be helpful for u.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

Jun 30, 2009
Mailing to any of the addresses wont work.

i have tried that by myself.

I had sent my application on 3rd november and they (New Delhi) recieved on 5th Novand my DD got cleared on
25th Nov but I didnt get any reply or any letter that they have got my application.

After days of searching here and there I got to know a way of getting my file number.

I contacted one of the agents in Canada and she helped to get my CAIPS file and it had all my details and information that
I required in future for any communication with the embassy.

So if ur having the same problem then type CAIPS file on google and ul get the link and these people can get u ur CAIPS file in about 40 days but they charge for their service.

I hope it will help as it helped me.

Regards

GERALDINE

Mar 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Search requests on public officials, juveniles, and/or celebrities are strictly prohibited. Users who request information under false pretenses or use data obtained from free criminal check site in contravention of the law may be subject to civil & criminal penalties.