+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone please let me know is this visa copy is valid

omermd22

Jun 22, 2019
What do you mean by Visa copy? What do you intend to do with this visa copy? Did you take a scan of your passport?
thanks fo ryou reply. i have shared above links for image of visa copy it is not on passport. it is given by a Manpower consultancy saying that job visia is been issued by Canada Bread Company for driver post. application number is V97106392 issue date is 14 june 2019 expiry date is 13sep 2019. could some one please authenticate the visa. is it geniune and valid to enter to into the country. i would be thankfull fo you for your advise. because upon your confirmation i am going to pay manpower consultancy their service charges.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
thanks fo ryou reply. i have shared above links for image of visa copy it is not on passport. it is given by a Manpower consultancy saying that job visia is been issued by Canada Bread Company for driver post. application number is V97106392 issue date is 14 june 2019 expiry date is 13sep 2019. could some one please authenticate the visa. is it geniune and valid to enter to into the country. i would be thankfull fo you for your advise. because upon your confirmation i am going to pay manpower consultancy their service charges.
The image you shred is 100% fake

1. Visas's are pasted and stamped on Passports, Visa's are not issued as stand-alone documents unless they are electronic visas, which are just plain documents in a letter format with almost no images. You can search for a sample of e-visa by UAE or Singapore.
2. Visa's are issued by the embassies of the country in a foreign country and not by companies.
3. Also, no work permit visa is issued for just 4 months. They are given for at least a year.
4. The image you shared, states "This does not authorise re-entry", Work permit visa's are always multiple entry visas, also, visa's never say the above line, they always say it is either a multiple entry visa or a single entry visa.
5. Visa's use clear photographs of applicants (if they do) in passport size format, this visa has a very unclear image of yours.
6. Visa's never mentions name of company or your designated employment, they just state type of visa, and whether it's a single or multiple entry visa. This image has one, totally fake.

You should report this fake visa and the sender to the police and the Canadian embassy in India immediately.

If the sender has asked you any money, don't send him any money, because they are committing a fraud.

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
As above . However one thing that caught my eye . The visa is noted as issued by CPC VEG very recently. That office was closed early last year

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam. Don't give them any money. There is no job and the visa is fake.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Just to add to what everyone else has said....This looks like a record not a visa; a document that one gets after applying to extend their stay in Canada.(they are not stamped on passport and they do not authorize re-entry). It also shows that it is meant for those who are required to undertake work as part of their studies, and the applicant is a holder of a study permit. You should be able to know if its fake just by reading through it....I believe you are not in Canada, you do not have a study permit, and you are not required to work by your education Institution.

omermd22

Jun 22, 2019
this was the offer which i have received
Date – May 27, 2019
Ref : 5382C885
Salary Detail (CANADA)
Contract - 2 Years (Work permit) Designation - Driver Salary - 4300$ Working Days - Mon-Fri Working Hours - 8hrs per day Monthly Leaves - 2 days Annually Leaves - 30 days Food - By Company Accommodation - By Company (Sharing) Transport - By Company Air Ticket - By Company You are shortlisted on behalf of cv and about company name we will inform you after processing file within 3 working days. Processing time Normal – 25-30days.
Sharma Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Suite#2490, PO Box 11581 550 West Georgia St. Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8 Canada Email ID :- sanjijobscanada@gmail.com
Service Charges Total – 370000 INR Advance – 18600 INR it’s Refundable (If we can’t arrange visa for you or reject from Canadian govt.). After Visa – 56000 INR Remaining payment deduct from salary within three months. Note – If you want apply send your all Documents and without advance payment no any case process.
Passport Copy
Educational Certificates
Photo (3.5”x4.5”) only white background HRD Sharma Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Suite # 2490, PO Box 11581 550 West Georgia St. Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Date – May 27, 2019
Salary Detail (CANADA)
Contract - 2 Years (Work permit) Designation - Driver Salary - 4300$ Working Days - Mon-Fri Working Hours - 8hrs per day Monthly Leaves - 2 days Annually Leaves - 30 days Food - By Company Accommodation - By Company (Sharing) Transport - By Company Air Ticket - By Company You are shortlisted on behalf of cv and about company name we will inform you after processing file within 3 working days. Processing time Normal – 25-30days.
Sharma Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Suite#2490, PO Box 11581 550 West Georgia St. Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8 Canada Email ID :- sanjijobscanada@gmail.com
Service Charges Total – 370000 INR Advance – 18600 INR it’s Refundable (If we can’t arrange visa for you or reject from Canadian govt.). After Visa – 56000 INR Remaining payment deduct from salary within three months. Note – If you want apply send your all Documents and without advance payment no any case process.
Passport Copy
Photo (3.5”x4.5”) only white background HRD Sharma Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Suite # 2490, PO Box 11581 550 West Georgia St. Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8
Obvious fake. You are not going to get free food.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Date – May 27, 2019
Salary Detail (CANADA)
Passport Copy
As already said, this is very clearly a scam - there's no job. Don't give them any moeny.

omermd22

Jun 22, 2019
thank you all for your valuable advice and support. God bless you all. and my prayer goes to the creator and writers of this fourm, may God bless in their time and keep them happy and healthy.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Date – May 27, 2019
Salary Detail (CANADA)
Passport Copy
Fake. Bro, Fake.

dutch81

Apr 24, 2019
I was issued a document that resembles the document very much by an immigration officer when I entered Canada. In my case this was the temporary work permit for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). I still have the permit, but it's not applicable anymore as I am now a permanent resident.

1. Visas's are pasted and stamped on Passports, Visa's are not issued as stand-alone documents unless they are electronic visas, which are just plain documents in a letter format with almost no images. You can search for a sample of e-visa by UAE or Singapore.
2. Visa's are issued by the embassies of the country in a foreign country and not by companies.
5. Visa's use clear photographs of applicants (if they do) in passport size format, this visa has a very unclear image of yours.
Agreed with the above, the document is definitely fake.
Note that:
2. Work permits like this can be issued by immigration officers as well.
5. I don't think a picture is even supposed to be in this type of document.

Just for your info:
4. The image you shared, states "This does not authorise re-entry", Work permit visa's are always multiple entry visas, also, visa's never say the above line, they always say it is either a multiple entry visa or a single entry visa.
My work permit has exactly the text "this does not authorize re-entry". The immigration officer explained that the document is a work permit, which only authorizes me to work while in Canada. It is NOT a visa and not meant for entering the country. I am from a Visa exempt country, so if I would re-enter while this work permit was still applicable, I would need to get ETA. People from countries that are not visa exempted would need to have a valid visa to re-enter Canada (which they would already have before flying in to Canada the first time).
6. Visa's never mentions name of company or your designated employment, they just state type of visa, and whether it's a single or multiple entry visa. This image has one, totally fake.
In my case the work permit was bound to a specific employer. It explicitly states that I am not authorized to work for any employer other than stated. Any temporary work permit for the AIPP will be bound to the employer.

Jun 29, 2019
The