Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 7 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR Mar 8 2010- 2nd AOR May 3 2010
File Transfer...
Mar 18 2010
Hi, This is my first post on this forum.

I had applied for the PR application on January 7th in USA. I am living legally in the USA for the last 4 years now.

My application was received by CIO Sydney on January 18th and then after almost 2 months i received the e-mail form CIC on March 21st.

My status on CIC changed to "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete" and i was asked to submit my complete application at Buffalo office.

I submitted the whole application but was scared so i only sent the photocopies of my educational documents/ degree and certificates. I signed all the documents at the bottom. I did send the original Job letter and IELTS score. I also sent the original police certificate from Pakistan but as i have not received the police certificate from FBI after the 2 months of waiting, so i sent the photocopy of my fingerprints/FBI application.

Now for the last 2 weeks i have not heard anything from Buffalo and the status has not changed on the CIC website. What should i expect next?? I did see that the FBI charged my CC for Police certificate on April 16th but i have not received the certificate yet.

What do you guys think, would the Buffalo Office send the application back to me, and consider it as incomplete ?? or If they accept it, what would be the next step??

Can anyone please guide me??

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
fj9292 said:
Hi, This is my first post on this forum.

I had applied for the PR application on January 7th in USA. I am living legally in the USA for the last 4 years now.

My application was received by CIO Sydney on January 18th and then after almost 2 months i received the e-mail form CIC on March 21st.

My status on CIC changed to "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete" and i was asked to submit my complete application at Buffalo office.

I submitted the whole application but was scared so i only sent the photocopies of my educational documents/ degree and certificates. I signed all the documents at the bottom. I did send the original Job letter and IELTS score. I also sent the original police certificate from Pakistan but as i have not received the police certificate from FBI after the 2 months of waiting, so i sent the photocopy of my fingerprints/FBI application.

Now for the last 2 weeks i have not heard anything from Buffalo and the status has not changed on the CIC website. What should i expect next?? I did see that the FBI charged my CC for Police certificate on April 16th but i have not received the certificate yet.

What do you guys think, would the Buffalo Office send the application back to me, and consider it as incomplete ?? or If they accept it, what would be the next step??

Can anyone please guide me??

Wait for another 4-6 weeks. If your application is complete they will send you an AOR with your file number. If not they will send your application package back with instructions to submit the missing documents.

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notorized copies of your degrees are fine but you need original transcripts from the education intitution in a closed envelope. Original fbi clearance is also required. Send it in as soon as you get it. Buffalo might send your application back or they might overlook at this stage and send you AOR with your new file number. You will access the status online website using your new file number.

¬m2l

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi seniors,

I have done my Mates degree from University of Wales, while I was conduction my education in Ireland the college. I have got my degree from University of Wales, I have my degree, transcripts of details, universty letters, enrolment letters is there any thing i should attach as well. I am in Pakistan..

pls advise seniors
thx...

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
HI guyss..i need ur assisstance regarding fingerprint check..i need to send fingerprints to Australia for my police clearance cud any one plz let me know that where can i get my fingerprints or if i take it one blank paper and get it signed or attested by local police office will it work...plz..suggest..

cheers
mrshah