+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help with the WES process for Bangalore University please?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this question so I'm doing it here. I posted it in the general section and got no response :(

I have a B.A. awarded from Bangalore University and I now have to get my WES assessment completed. Can anyone who has done this for Bangalore University detail the process for me please? Location of the office etc. etc.,

I am out of the country so I need information on how I can get this done remotely.

Thank you in advance

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello.. did you get the details for getting the transcripts from Bangalore University and then sending it to WES.

If yes, can you plz share the details as I have to start the process next week.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Darshan019 said:
Hello.. did you get the details for getting the transcripts from Bangalore University and then sending it to WES.

If yes, can you plz share the details as I have to start the process next week.

Thanks
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hi-guys-got-my-official-transcripts-from-bangalore-university-in-10-days-t20542.0.html

alsaqqaf

Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017
I used a service called cleartranscripts.com, worked well for me, took around three weeks though.

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
I am in US and need help in Bangalore Univ also

- How much did they charge you

- Did they send transcripts to you or directly for evaluation

Thanks in advance!

alsaqqaf said:
I used a service called cleartranscripts.com, worked well for me, took around three weeks though.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpinsent said:
Hi,
I'm not sure where to post this question so I'm doing it here. I posted it in the general section and got no response :(
I have a B.A. awarded from Bangalore University and I now have to get my WES assessment completed. Can anyone who has done this for Bangalore University detail the process for me please? Location of the office etc. etc.,
I am out of the country so I need information on how I can get this done remotely.
Thank you in advance
Believe me, I researched on this topic in depth.

I used AllIndiaTranscript service which is better than cleartranscript. These are the only two reputed agencies working in this field in south india.

My reason , ofcourse cost of service and the fact that it only requires photocopies of my documents while cleartranscripts asked me for original to be sent,nonsense.

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
Thanks will look them up also..additionally

- How much did they charge you

- Did they send transcripts to you or directly for evaluation

Thanks

kadian said:
Believe me, I researched on this topic in depth.

I used AllIndiaTranscript service which is better than cleartranscript. These are the only two reputed agencies working in this field in south india.

My reason , ofcourse cost of service and the fact that it only requires photocopies of my documents while cleartranscripts asked me for original to be sent,nonsense.