+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help on Employer reference letter

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
I received my ITA last year and as part of the requirements, i submitted my present employer reference letter. Now the catch here is the letter issued by my employer states it is issued for further studies. I was apprehensive of informing the HR about my PR plan as it may ruin my current work prospects...

So does CIC officer call and check with employer as Service letter was not specifically issued for PR purposes? If they do call, can the HR refuse to give details about my employment as technically they have not authorized to be contacted for it which may jeopardize my PR application.

Is it possible for the HR to refuse acknowledging my employment even if all contents in the letter are true?

Await your comments.

Thanks.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Cic does random audits on applications that may be scrutinized for authencity. If your file is selected then yes the cic will call your employer and sometimes even visit the office to verify employment status.

Since your employer reference letter states for higher education that may lead the visa officer to either reject the employer letter or ask for more details regarding the employment like offer letter,paystubs, tax filing etc.

Reactions: Bitema

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
I received my ITA last year and as part of the requirements, i submitted my present employer reference letter. Now the catch here is the letter issued by my employer states it is issued for further studies. I was apprehensive of informing the HR about my PR plan as it may ruin my current work prospects...

So does CIC officer call and check with employer as Service letter was not specifically issued for PR purposes? If they do call, can the HR refuse to give details about my employment as technically they have not authorized to be contacted for it which may jeopardize my PR application.

Is it possible for the HR to refuse acknowledging my employment even if all contents in the letter are true?
mobdro lucky patcher kodi
Await your comments.

Thanks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you my issue has been solved,.....