+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can anyone help me???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
okay thanks bryanna..what type of ties he need..he has good Govt. job..with very good salary.in pakistan he have wife and 2 kids..and old age parents who dependend on him totaly..50000 CAD property he own..what other ties he need to show kindly explain?????
In my honest opinion, you (you live in Dubai, right?) have a better chance of a TRV approval as compared to your brother.

The issues with his application (as I see them):
1. He has not traveled abroad to any country. KSA won't work as travel history.

2. He does not have a reason to visit. Visiting for sightseeing is a very weak reason especially if someone has not been traveling to other countries for sightseeing + if someone does not have a relative/friend in Canada. He has not traveled to countries in Europe (for example) which are closer to Pakistan.

3. His savings are not adequate. The visa officer will question why he wants to spend a good portion of the CAD 8,000 that he has saved up to visit Canada.

4. The value of his property is not high.

5. Only his family ties would help

6. And, most probably his work in the government could call for background checks (Read: Longer processing time). Does he work in the police, judiciary, research, defense services, etc?

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
In my honest opinion, you (you live in Dubai, right?) have a better chance of a TRV approval as compared to your brother.

The issues with his application (as I see them):
1. He has not traveled abroad to any country. KSA won't work as travel history.
mean travel history is compulsory for getting visa
2. He does not have a reason to visit. Visiting for sightseeing is a very weak reason especially if someone has not been traveling to other countries for sightseeing + if someone does not have a relative/friend in Canada. He has not traveled to countries in Europe (for example) which are closer to Pakistan.
mean if he first apply europe then his visa chances high for eu visit visa with this profile???
3. His savings are not adequate. The visa officer will question why he wants to spend a good portion of the CAD 8,000 that he has saved up to visit Canada.
his saving is 8000 CAD..he spend less amount on tour..
4. The value of his property is not high.
how much property have value
5. Only his family ties would help

6. And, most probably his work in the government could call for background checks (Read: Longer processing time). Does he work in the police, judiciary, research, defense services, etc?
no.he is not work in these departments..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
mean travel history is compulsory for getting visa
No, previous travel is not necessary for a TRV.

That said, it does help quite a bit if someone has proved that s/he has met the visa entry requirements for other visa countries + s/he has a history of returning to the home country after short visits abroad.

mean if he first apply europe then his visa chances high for eu visit visa with this profile???
No assurances yet

he spend less amount on tour..
Think about it this way:
1. Why would someone who has a wife and two children to take care of want to spend a significant amount of his savings for a sightseeing trip to Canada?

2. He is the sole earner for his family. I'm pretty sure his wife does not work (considering the cultural restrictions in Pakistan).

3. The low value of his property also indirectly indicates his weak financial situation + no other financial investments.

no.he is not work in these departments..
There's still a possibility of background checks

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
No, previous travel is not necessary for a TRV.

That said, it does help quite a bit if someone has proved that s/he has met the visa entry requirements for other visa countries + s/he has a history of returning to the home country after short visits abroad.

hmm okay

No assurances yet

Think about it this way:
1. Why would someone who has a wife and two children to take care of want to spend a significant amount of his savings for a sightseeing trip to Canada?
they see all pakistan visiting places..and spend amount of their savings..
2. He is the sole earner for his family. I'm pretty sure his wife does not work (considering the cultural restrictions in Pakistan).
his wife is doctor also in govt. hospital.
3. The low value of his property also indirectly indicates his weak financial situation + no other financial investments.
i see many people with no property and travel history get TRV..and they have weak financial as compair to him..

There's still a possibility of background checks
its okay if background check..whats in this negitive??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
its okay if background check..whats in this negitive??
Nothing negative about this.

i see many people with no property and travel history get TRV..and they have weak financial as compair to him..
Then in comparison, you and your brother have better chances of TRV approval, right?!

As you believe that you and your brother have strong applications, please feel free to apply

Good luck!

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
Nothing negative about this.

Then in comparison, you and your brother have better chances of TRV approval, right?!

As you believe that you and your brother have strong applications, please feel free to apply

Good luck!
thanks..my brother applied since 02 aug..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello all

iam kamran from pakistan..iam doing job in Govt. Department as Accounts Officer since last 10 years.my salary is 137000. pkr ..i travel KSA for 15 days..i am married and have 2 kids..my bank statement is 8000 CAD..and i maintained my statement as daily 7,8 transanction of debit from last six month..my salary credit in my account every month..please help me can i apply for TRV.please all friends ansee and Brayana..thanks
It gave the impression that he had not applied as yet. Anyways

As he has already applied, none of the advice given can help his application. So, we can only wish him the very best for his TRV decision

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016

As he has already applied, none of the advice given can help his application. So, we can only wish him the very best for his TRV decision
wow he just wasted so much of your time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
wow he just wasted so much of your time.
I'm happy to help anyone if I can. Not really concerned about the time lost as long as it brings in the results: TRV approvals.

That said, what is regrettable is having to deal with unjustified, nasty barbs from some people

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018

Thanks to all..my brother TRV approved...thanks to all for sugestions

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
thanks bryana i read all your threats..it helps alot..thank u soooooo much for your preciouse time..my brother TRV get approved