+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help for visitor visa for my brother?

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
Hello friends,

I would like to invite my brother and sister-in-low for 1 month. I tried too see online application. They ask for various documents.

Itinerary, Travel --> I will do booking and get the itinerary.
Purpose of Travel Other - Not sure, they will come to visit me and my family and our baby girl.
Proof of Relationship --Not sure what document I can submit to show the relation ship to my brother.
Invitation Letter --> I know the format so will create one.
Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter --> I am supporting them for their entire stay in Canada. I have my employment letter and paystub. Can't provide T4 as I started full time job this year but can provide accountant statement for last year as I was self employed.
Proof of Means of Financial Support --> Will provide my Bank Statement with enough balance.
Travel History --> Not sure what should I submit. Is there any template? My brother didn't traveled from last 10 years. He traveled in 2001.

Can anyone guide what documents I should submit with the application?

Thank you in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I suggest you go through the Visa Office Instructions checklist for India: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5881E.pdf

Your brother and his wife must:
1. Prove their strong ties to their home country: Their employment/business, property/land ownership or lease agreement, finances, family ties, etc
2. Prove they can pay for their visit (and not you)
3. Have a definite reason to visit (and it's not as simple as *to come and visit me and my family and my baby girl*)

Do go through this forum for similar cases.

Not sure what document I can submit to show the relation ship to my brother.
The birth certificates or passports of yourself and your brother which has your parents' names

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
Thank you Bryanna for the information.

Bryanna said:
I suggest you go through the Visa Office Instructions checklist for India: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5881E.pdf

1. Prove their strong ties to their home country: Their employment/business, property/land ownership or lease agreement, finances, family ties, etc
3. Have a definite reason to visit (and it's not as simple as *to come and visit me and my family and my baby girl*)

The birth certificates or passports of yourself and your brother which has your parents' names

Mar 8, 2018

Hello Bryanna

My brother is 21 and studying in India not doing any job can i apply for him visitor visa to attend my Degree Convocation ? Kindly reply soon.

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi All
I am planning to apply visit visa for my brother who is an Indian citizen but currently in another country on business visa. He is unmarried 30 years of ageWhat are the chances of approval ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All
I am planning to apply visit visa for my brother who is an Indian citizen but currently in another country on business visa. He is unmarried 30 years of ageWhat are the chances of approval ?
It's not possible to guess the chances of approval. It would depend on your brother's strong ties to India + purpose and length of his visit + his financial situation, etc

As he is currently in another country, he's probably visiting for a short duration on business, right? He must provide his India residence address, not the country he is visiting in his TRV application

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
It's not possible to guess the chances of approval. It would depend on your brother's strong ties to India + purpose and length of his visit + his financial situation, etc

As he is currently in another country, he's probably visiting for a short duration on business, right? He must provide his India residence address, not the country he is visiting in his TRV application
Yes he will put

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016

Yes he will put India residency address