+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can anyone clear my confusion about work permit and AINP

UmaumaUMA

Star Member
May 13, 2015
HI i applied for my AINP on international graduate category on may 12,2015 and my work permit ends on june 3,2015 and my other case is my husband entered canada on may 11,2015 in student visa and also I applied for my spouse open work permit online today may 12,2015.so my question is will AINP proceed my application for AINP process or will they rejectbecause my work permit ends on june 3 ,2015 or should i need to send them any letters that i applied for spouse open work permit saying about my implied status .And my next big doubt is will i get my Spouse open work permit as my husband is full time student and we both live in Canada.so what can i do and what i did is right will i get my open work permit approved by CIC .waiting for you reply thank you

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Hello,

Wait until you receive the open work permit and then notify AINP. You should receive a file number almost at the same time you get your open work permit . You just applied last week .

UmaumaUMA

Star Member
May 13, 2015
UmaumaUMA said:
HI i applied for my AINP on international graduate category on may 12,2015 and my work permit ends on june 3,2015 and my other case is my husband entered canada on may 11,2015 in student visa and also I applied for my spouse open work permit online today may 12,2015.so my question is will AINP proceed my application for AINP process or will they rejectbecause my work permit ends on june 3 ,2015 or should i need to send them any letters that i applied for spouse open work permit saying about my implied status .And my next big doubt is will i get my Spouse open work permit as my husband is full time student and we both live in Canada.so what can i do and what i did is right will i get my open work permit approved by CIC .waiting for you reply thank you