+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can anyone answer these questions

indianb4u

Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, iam planning to apply exploratory visit to manitoba i got this mail yesterday asking these questions can anyone help answering these

Why are you interested in immigrating to Manitoba?
How did you hear about Manitoba and the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
Do you have any friends or family in Manitoba and/or other parts of Canada?
Have you ever visited, studied or worked in Canada? If so, please provide some details.
What type of work would you like to do in Manitoba?
Have you made contact with any employers in Manitoba? Are any of them interested in hiring you?

please help me please

blue3306

Nov 12, 2011
indianb4u said:
Guys, iam planning to apply exploratory visit to manitoba i got this mail yesterday asking these questions can anyone help answering these

Why are you interested in immigrating to Manitoba?
How did you hear about Manitoba and the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
Do you have any friends or family in Manitoba and/or other parts of Canada?
Have you ever visited, studied or worked in Canada? If so, please provide some details.
What type of work would you like to do in Manitoba?
Have you made contact with any employers in Manitoba? Are any of them interested in hiring you?

please help me please

this site is exclusively made for you:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?s=c31cccd387143c481a46a87d7a25b344&p=9804812#post9804812

Chloe416

Aug 11, 2012
hi guys hope u can help me...my husband has a distant cousin that we are trying to sponsor under the general stream. He submitted his application early this year but was returned due to IEALTs and 3 mos. financial history. I guess it was rejected from the initial screening cause i can't remember receiving a letter or a file#

He is now ready to submit his application (he waited for the 3 mos financial history) but he noticed that there's a new form replacing the Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) though it indicates that "Applications underway with the old form MAS will continue to be accepted until Oct. 1, 2012". This form requires 6 months financial history.

He is trying to weigh his options as follows
1. submit his application based on the reason it got returned and using the old MAS
2. submit his application using the settlement form but with only 3 mos financial history, or
3. use the new settlement form and wait for another 3 mos financial history to complete the required 6 mos.

thanks in advance for your help..