Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
I want do delete a statement fund page which additionally I created during fulling my SINP application.

If any expert can help me regarding this.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jas2015 said:
I want do delete a statement fund page which additionally I created during fulling my SINP application.

Create new account then fill.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
ashuindian said:
Create new account then fill.
not possible to create new one now because it OID is close. if any of the column in the first secession is yellow then you cant proceed the next secession. So not possible to complete it for just submit when next time will open.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jas2015 said:
not possible to create new one now because it OID is close. if any of the column in the first secession is yellow then you cant proceed the next secession. So not possible to complete it for just submit when next time will open.
It is possible dear. Open the SINP online page, then click on the Register option, then click Select a Registration Type and select "Skilled Worker or Economic Immigration Applicant", then select continue. Then open this form and click continue. After that fill details in this type of window and choose Register. Note : forget the yellow session, it will green automatically when Intake will open. You can proceed further in presence of yellow session.

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

Registration
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program - Online Application

Your application can only be submitted once it is complete. You can save your application and submit it at a later date. Once you have submitted your application online, you will not be allowed to make any changes.

We encourage you to review all the requirements on documentations and forms at http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program before your submit your application.

SINP applicants with a job offer and/or work experience in a regulated occupation that requires mandatory or compulsory certification or licensure must provide proof of eligibility for licensure as part of their SINP application. For more information on regulated occupations, please visit http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/working-in-saskatchewan/regulated-occupations-and-licensing-requirements

Criteria
Please read through and ensure that you have reviewed the following criteria before you begin your application.

International Skilled Worker Category: View Criteria
Employment Offer Sub-Category, Occupations in Demand Sub-Category and Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category

Saskatchewan Experience Category: View Criteria
Existing Work Permit Sub-Category, Health Profession Sub-Category, Hospitality Sector Pilot Project Sub-Category, Long Haul Truck Driver Sub-Category and Student Sub-Category

Entrepreneur:
Must have a documented and supported net worth of no less than $500,000
Must make a minimum equity investment of no less than $200,000; or $300,000 if proposing a business in Regina or Saskatoon
Have a minimum of three years of relevant senior management experience or entrepreneur experience gained in the past ten years.
Farmer Category:
Must have a documented and supported net worth of a minimum of C$500,000
Must make a minimum equity investment of no less than $150,000
Have a minimum of three years of relevant farm owner/operator experience gained in the past ten years

Please create a Username*
Must not contain spaces or any special characters
other than '_'
First Name*
Middle Name
Family Name*
Date of Birth*
DD-Mon-YYYY

Date must be entered as DD-Mon-YYYY
Example: 01-Jan-2015
Email Address*
Password will be sent here.

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jas2015 said:

It happened with me as well and I wrote " Please ignore this settlement fund tab. Created by mistake and unable to delete it" Only first settlement tab is applicable. I also attached the settlement fund in this tab as well.

That's what I did and my application is under process and fund have been converted.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Furious54 said:
It happened with me as well and I wrote " Please ignore this settlement fund tab. Created by mistake and unable to delete it" Only first settlement tab is applicable. I also attached the settlement fund in this tab as well.

That's what I did and my application is under process and fund have been converted.
Thanks for help

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have added one tab WORK PERMIT which is not applicable for me as i am not there in canada.but there is no option to delete that screen.can you please guide.

also let me know what is the meaning of work permit

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
m.rehanali said:
I have added one tab WORK PERMIT which is not applicable for me as i am not there in canada.but there is no option to delete that screen.can you please guide.

also let me know what is the meaning of work permit

Don't worry , just fill like the original one and write in side ( Duplicate copy) and leave it, when your application will go in process, SINP authority will deleted that duplicate page, like me

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But i dont want to put anything on work permit window because it is not applicable for me....how to delete that one

nadernadeem

Aug 1, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017

In which line have you wrote this sentence? did you upload any documents or filled any information in the extra tab?

said umar

Aug 18, 2017
can somebody help me, i accidentally clicked on add settlement fund tab now i can't delete the tab. what should be done?

nadernadeem

Aug 1, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
can somebody help me, i accidentally clicked on add settlement fund tab now i can't delete the tab. what should be done?
here is the reply which i have received from Saskatchewan Immigration Services:
Accidentally creating additional screens will not affect the processing of your application.

barkha13

May 28, 2018
But i dont want to put anything on work permit window because it is not applicable for me....how to delete that one
I HAVE THE SAME QUERY. I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED MULTIPLE WORK PERMIT PAGE.NONE OF THEM IS APPLICABLE TO ME AS I AM LIVING OUTSIDE CANADA.HELP ME TO DELETE THEM.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry , just fill like the original one and write in side ( Duplicate copy) and leave it, when your application will go in process, SINP authority will deleted that duplicate page, like me

When you get MR & MEP. please share with us.
Thanks

PriyankaF

Jul 13, 2018
I HAVE THE SAME QUERY. I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED MULTIPLE WORK PERMIT PAGE.NONE OF THEM IS APPLICABLE TO ME AS I AM LIVING OUTSIDE CANADA.HELP ME TO DELETE THEM.
Hi,

Even i did the same thing. Can you please let me know what you did to remove this section? or if you were unable to delete then how you submitted the application?