+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can any help me.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
You need to fill IMM0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada.

Also, make sure you fill your daughter information in the DEPENDANT(S) section of IMM0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada......you must add your daughter as an accompanying dependent child so when the sponsorship is approved, both your wife (Principal Applicant) and your daughter (Dependent) will be issued the PR visa.

You should not fill IMM0008DEP.....you fill IMM0008DEP form only if you have more than five dependant children on your application....you only have one daughter, so should not fill IMM0008DEP

Last edited:
Reactions: Reunited waiter

Patel24

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry 1 more thing i imm 5406 additional family information i tht section b i have to write daughter information write and in section a and c my in laws details write.

Patel24

Jul 17, 2018
And i generic application details they asking how many family members including you are in this application so i have to put 3 me wife and daughter write

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
IMM0008

Application Details

Question 3
How many family members including you are in this application.
2​

-------- Fill 2…..because only your wife and daughter are included in the application.​

Dependant’s Personal Details

Question 10
dependant’s relationship to principal applicant:
o Child
Question 12
dependant type:
Type A

IMM1344

Part 1: Application to sponsor and undertaking

Question 6
relationship to the principal applicant:
o Spouse

IMM5406

SECTION A

Write the personal details for:
  • Your wife (the person being sponsored),
  • The husband (PA spouse)
  • Your wife mother
  • Your wife father.
SECTION B

Write the personal details for your daughter (child)

SECTION C

Write personal details about your wife (Principal Applicant):
  • brothers
  • sisters
In section C..…write about your wife (person being sponsored) brothers and sisters. These should be your wife brothers and sisters of the same father or mother and not your wife cousins, not your wife uncles, not your wife aunts, not your wife nephews, not your wife nieces.​

How to fill the forms is well documented in the Spousal Sponsorship Guide......please always refer to the Spousal Sponsorship Guide for instructions on how to fill the forms.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
How to fill the forms is well documented in the Spousal Sponsorship Guide..

Please always refer to the Spousal Sponsorship Guide for instructions on how to fill the forms.

You daughter information is required in IMM0008 and IMM5406.

Fill your daughter information in the DEPENDANT(S) section of IMM0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada......

Fill the personal details for your daughter (child) in SECTION B of IMM5406

Your 7 months old daughter signature or thumb is NOT required in any of the forms.

Below are signatures required for the forms (refer.....page 10 of the spousal sponsorship checklist).

Signed By both Sponsor (husband) and Principal Applicant (your wife):
IMM1344
IMM5532

Signed By Principal Applicant only (your wife):
IMM0008
IMM5406
IMM5669

No Signature required
IMM5562

Please submit the documents as required in the sponsorship checklist......and refer the Spousal Sponsorship Guide for instructions on filling the forms.

Good Luck

Reactions: Reunited waiter

Patel24

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for your great help in feeling out the forms..

Please always refer to the Spousal Sponsorship Guide for instructions on how to fill the forms.

Fill your daughter information in the DEPENDANT(S) section of IMM0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada......

Your 7 months old daughter signature or thumb is NOT required in any of the forms.

Below are signatures required for the forms (refer.....page 10 of the spousal sponsorship checklist).

IMM1344
IMM5532

IMM0008
IMM5406
IMM5669

No Signature required
IMM5562

Please submit the documents as required in the sponsorship checklist......and refer the Spousal Sponsorship Guide for instructions on filling the forms.

Good Luck

Nov 11, 2018

IMM1344
IMM5532

IMM0008
IMM5406
IMM5669

No Signature required
IMM5562

Good Luck

Nov 11, 2018

IMM1344
IMM5532

IMM0008
IMM5406
IMM5669

No Signature required
IMM5562

Good Luck
Thank you for your answer, I reading yours and will have a great experience to fill out my applications next time.

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you for your answer, I reading yours and will have a great experience to fill out my applications next time.
Hey Wakki,
Here is my situation:

I am Principle Applicant ( sponsored person), living in Viet Nam

My husband is the sponsor, living in Canada
We have still no child, but my husband has a 15- ages boy, son of ex - wife in the first marriage (divorced) living with him in Winnipeg City, Ca

I’m going to fill out The forms IMM 0008- 5406- 5669 for Sponsored person - PA
My husband is filling out his forms IMM 1344 - 5532 and then will sign his signature - after finishing he will send to Viet Nam so that I can also sign
My questions are:
1. After I finish my forms + his and documents, pictures and evidences related to our relationship, whether I could directly send to (*Case Processing Centre – Mississauga*
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4H6) or not?
2. Beside my forms, documents, pictures, evidenced related to our relationship; my personal documents including Nortarized Passport, ID, Cert of Birth, Cert of Marriage, Police Records No. 2, household book. Whether I need to supply the use right of my land and house before marriage with him and Cert of my current job or not ? Are my categories so unwanted - Pls show me the lacked parts for a complete application
3. Beside my husband’s forms 1344- 5532, help me else papers necessary yo spousal sponsorship. Are they right? (Including: Cert of birth, Cert of divorce, Cert for his current job, Declaration of tax with 3 years, and of salary within latest 6 months, his police certificate in Canada)
4. To prove our marriage is honest, should I write the presentation paper of reason we love each other and got marriage with each other or not ? I would like to put this after my Checklist in whole application package ?

Sincerely thank you folks for reading my wordings, I really need your help. No other words, have happy days the rest of your life!

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey Wakki,
Here is my situation:

I am Principle Applicant ( sponsored person), living in Viet Nam

My husband is the sponsor, living in Canada
We have still no child, but my husband has a 15- ages boy, son of ex - wife in the first marriage (divorced) living with him in Winnipeg City, Ca

I’m going to fill out The forms IMM 0008- 5406- 5669 for Sponsored person - PA
My husband is filling out his forms IMM 1344 - 5532 and then will sign his signature - after finishing he will send to Viet Nam so that I can also sign
My questions are:
1. After I finish my forms + his and documents, pictures and evidences related to our relationship, whether I could directly send to (*Case Processing Centre – Mississauga*
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4H6) or not?
2. Beside my forms, documents, pictures, evidenced related to our relationship; my personal documents including Nortarized Passport, ID, Cert of Birth, Cert of Marriage, Police Records No. 2, household book. Whether I need to supply the use right of my land and house before marriage with him and Cert of my current job or not ? Are my categories so unwanted - Pls show me the lacked parts for a complete application
3. Beside my husband’s forms 1344- 5532, help me else papers necessary yo spousal sponsorship. Are they right? (Including: Cert of birth, Cert of divorce, Cert for his current job, Declaration of tax with 3 years, and of salary within latest 6 months, his police certificate in Canada)
4. To prove our marriage is honest, should I write the presentation paper of reason we love each other and got marriage with each other or not ? I would like to put this after my Checklist in whole application package ?

Sincerely thank you folks for reading my wordings, I really need your help. No other words, have happy days the rest of your life!
check your messages....if you got my reply.

Nov 11, 2018
We got married 4 months ago, I’m the sponsored person living in Viet nam, my husband is the sponsor living in Winnipeg city Canada
I want to choose one of two the below ways:

I want my husband to send all his forms and his related documents to Vietnam so that I will gather my forms and related ones, evidences of our marriage and then mail EXPRESS to Case processsing center, which address will I send to ?

The second, I will send my husband whole my forms and related documents, evidences to CANADA, my husband will mail them to Case Processing Centre, Pls give me address

Could I choose one of these? Which is better and convenient for us?