+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can an uncle sponsor his nephew

jze1116

Nov 7, 2020
hello please i need help concerning, if my uncle could sponsor the expenses of my studies and hes married

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello please i need help concerning, if my uncle could sponsor the expenses of my studies and hes married
Sure, your uncle can pay for your studies. You'll need to get a letter from him stating he will fund your studies as well as his bank statement / employment information. Having your uncle pay for your studies generally weakens your application (better for you to pay for yourself or for your parents to pay for you). However still possible to be approved. If you have any more questions, post them to the international students section of the forum.

foysal5

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sure, your uncle can pay for your studies. You'll need to get a letter from him stating he will fund your studies as well as his bank statement / employment information. Having your uncle pay for your studies generally weakens your application (better for you to pay for yourself or for your parents to pay for you). However still possible to be approved. If you have any more questions, post them to the international students section of the forum.
My uncle is going to be my main sponsor. I lost my biological father at the age of 7. My uncle look after my family and raised me properly. He is my father figure and make every parental decision in my life. We also live in a joint family. He saved about 48,000 cad for my study in Canada and the fund is in my saving joint account with my uncle. Besides, my elder brother is my co sponsor and providing me 10,000 cad as additional fund. Can you help me regarding how i can strongly submit my application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My uncle is going to be my main sponsor. I lost my biological father at the age of 7. My uncle look after my family and raised me properly. He is my father figure and make every parental decision in my life. We also live in a joint family. He saved about 48,000 cad for my study in Canada and the fund is in my saving joint account with my uncle. Besides, my elder brother is my co sponsor and providing me 10,000 cad as additional fund. Can you help me regarding how i can strongly submit my application?
This is the family sponsorship section. Are you talking about a study permit. if so, post your question under “international students.”

foysal5

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is the family sponsorship section. Are you talking about a study permit. if so, post your question under “international students.”
I am talking about study permit application.
I also posted in international student section but didn't receive any valuable guideline. can you help me .... please...as i have complex situation

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am talking about study permit application.
I also posted in international student section but didn't receive any valuable guideline. can you help me .... please...as i have complex situation
In Feb, you said you would be applying after a few months. Was it also refused? What the gcms notes said this time? Why did you bother with your uncle's business income? As suggested by canuck_in_uk, you should focus on your uncle's personal income if you want your uncle sponsoring you.

Last edited: