+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can AEO help now?

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have applied as per MI 1 and still waiting for the MR.

My company has a couple of branches in Canada and I had an arrangement with my boss, stating, when my PR is issued he would speak to his counterparts in Canada and try to get me a job.

Now does it make sense if I can fight it out with my boss here and get him to talk to folks in Canada for my job and check if they can get AEO done.

Also the other question is, if incase they agree for my employment can I now append AEO to my application? Will that act as a catalyst on my case?

What is the procedure that I can ask my company to follow for the AEO?

Or else whats the procedure for internal transfer?

Regards,

J

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No big difference in the PR process speed, it will help you for POF when you land. getting AEO will also take some months.

OMM

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
No big difference in the PR process speed, it will help you for POF when you land. getting AEO will also take some months.

OMM
Thanks much OMM.

Regards,

J

tigermom250

Jun 13, 2011
What you should try to do is to get a job offer and then a work permit so you can be in Canada while you await your PR application.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qorax said:
An AEO only assists u with "non-requirement" of the settlement funds & fetching the addnl 5 points for adaptability -- it doesn't speed-up anything. Secondly, the AEO also gets u to avoid the MI list -- but, if u r already lodged, it'd make no sense.

Qorax
*AEOs take addnl processing time too -- for validating the offer & the employer.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thinking toward the future.....wouldn't it be nice to know you have a job waiting for you in Canada?? Why not ask him about working there when your visa is granted. Or was that implied?