+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN A REJECTED STUDY PERMIT BE REVERSED AND BE APPROVED

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
hey guys so i wanted to ask can a rejected study permit be double checked and get approved
This is called Reconsideration and it happens when an applicant get a rejection and a webform is raised to request to reconsider again with logical explanation that the missing information already provided etc. It's a normal process which is there for many years. This is different that not all such cases become successful.

Reactions: Ironclad

solome12

Dec 16, 2020
Yes.
My BOWP was refused. I asked of reconsideration and highlighted the facts. They reevaluated and granted me a work permit.
They can reconsider, if you highlight that they were wrong
how long do they normally take to give an answer

Tad111

Feb 20, 2021
In the same boat as you...Got a refusal on my study permit on 18th February. Raised a webform for reconsideration since I am in my 2nd sem. I got a reply saying the reconsideration request might take a lot of time. Nothing after that.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? Should I wait more?

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Mine was approved after reconsideration request. I did highlight their their mistake and quoted from Immigration Act.
thanks, i was so so stressed out got a refusal due to some error i am 100% sure, it states that i have contravened my previous stay in the country, i have never travelled abroad or canada, how does the process take on re-consideration, please share time line... appreciate

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
thanks, i was so so stressed out got a refusal due to some error i am 100% sure, it states that i have contravened my previous stay in the country, i have never travelled abroad or canada, how does the process take on re-consideration, please share time line... appreciate
Mine took 7 to 10 days for approval

Geniehelpme

Jul 4, 2022
Candidates whose study grant for Canada is dismissed can bid against the refusal. The are three different ways for continuing with engaging against the visa refusal. These are mentioning reconsideration, engaging against the choice in government court, and accommodation of another application.
Look for the best immigration consultants.

Last edited: