+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN A REJECTED STUDY PERMIT BE REVERSED AND BE APPROVED

solome12

Dec 16, 2020
okay but my application was rejected a week ago and like i sent an email asking why they keep rejected and they changed the status of my application and taken back for review

Reactions: ShaUCan
Aug 26, 2020
"Applicants whose study permit for Canada is rejected can appeal against the refusal. The are three ways for proceeding with appealing against the visa refusal. These are requesting reevaluation, appealing against the decision in federal court, and submission of a new application. "

I guess your email was considered as requesting reevaluation.

Source for the quoted text

solome12

Dec 16, 2020
yes okay i also want to add that it was my second time i applied after i got rejected due to like a missing information and when i applied they even added more reasons in addition to giving me an answer very fast than my friend who applied before me so i thought it was weird an was surprised so i thought they just rejected without checking my application so i sent them an email asking and that is when they changed the status of my application

solome12

Dec 16, 2020
"Applicants whose study permit for Canada is rejected can appeal against the refusal. The are three ways for proceeding with appealing against the visa refusal. These are requesting reevaluation, appealing against the decision in federal court, and submission of a new application. "

I guess your email was considered as requesting reevaluation.

Source for the quoted text
so does that have a chance of reversing my rejection and what does it mean to evaluate like what do they do exactly

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
hey guys so i wanted to ask can a rejected study permit be double checked and get approved
Yes.
My BOWP was refused. I asked of reconsideration and highlighted the facts. They reevaluated and granted me a work permit.
They can reconsider, if you highlight that they were wrong

Reactions: maricelpba

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
My situation is similar to you, they rejected me one week after my application. And in the notes, the questions they asked which I ready given explain in SOP, they didn't question my explain, I suspect they even didn't read my SOP, just rejected me base my basic condition. So if that works, i think i should send them an email to reevaluate my application.

Reactions: rijol verma

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
okay but my application was rejected a week ago and like i sent an email asking why they keep rejected and they changed the status of my application and taken back for review
I think the process was updated recently and even I saw a few threads on these forums earlier where the status was changed and reconsidered even after getting refused. It's a gray area.