+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a person apply for asylum if he has a visitor or student visa??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
how do i convince institutions to accept me as their former student ?
I don't know since you were home-schooled. Typically you would submit your mark sheets for your previous studies from the schools where you studies. Once you find a program you are interested in, it will probably make sense to contact the school directly to ask how you can be admitted as a home-schooled student.

Note that for a study permit to be approved, you typically have to pay the tuition for your first semester in advance.

Reactions: TempResident

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
once I enter Canada. he will transfer the money back to his bank account
Not quite as simple as that. You will need to pay the first semester tuition as a minimum (which won’t be refunded if you claim refugee status) and the rest needs to go into a GIC (or a similar account) I believe. It’s not as simple as just moving money back and forth. IRCC knows this is a possibility and circumvents these options. For getting accepted, I’d suggest posing that question on the student visa portion of the forum. Your English is obviously good, but I suspect the home schooling might cause a few issues with acceptance. You would need documented proof of your education IMO.

Eames

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know since you were home-schooled. Typically you would submit your mark sheets for your previous studies from the schools where you studies. Once you find a program you are interested in, it will probably make sense to contact the school directly to ask how you can be admitted as a home-schooled student.

Note that for a study permit to be approved, you typically have to pay the tuition for your first semester in advance.
fake school certificates can be arranged and trust me it works, one of my relatives got us student visa thru it. though I can afford upto $10000 just to enter Canada but i cant continue my studies unfortunately.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
When you start talking fraud, the help and opinions stop. If you submit fake documents, IRCC can ban you from Canada for 5 years and will go as far as to revoke your status at anytime in the future (including Refugee, PR and citizenship) if the documents are found to be fake or you gained entry under fraudulent means.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
fake school certificates can be arranged and trust me it works, one of my relatives got us student visa thru it. though I can afford upto $10000 just to enter Canada but i cant continue my studies unfortunately.
Sometimes they work - but in many cases they don't. We've seen plenty of people caught here with fake certificates. Those who are caught end up with a five year ban from Canada. (You won't just need to give the fake certificates to the school, you'll need to give them to CIC as well.)

Using fake certificates also creates problems if you later want to apply for PR status. Even if the fake certificates aren't caught during the study permit process, they will definitely be caught during the PR background check process which is a lot more thorough.

Don't use fake certificates if you want a future in Canada and if you want a refugee claim to be taken seriously. Lying to get a study permit will make CIC doubt everything else you say.

Reactions: Eames and Buletruck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
When you start talking fraud, the help and opinions stop.
Also agree with this. Since you're now talking about committing fraud - you are on your own.

Eames

Jan 1, 2018
When you start talking fraud, the help and opinions stop. If you submit fake documents, IRCC can ban you from Canada for 5 years and will go as far as to revoke your status at anytime in the future (including Refugee, PR and citizenship) if the documents are found to be fake or you gained entry under fraudulent means.
what if the certificates are real for real school but I paid them such certificates. how would the government of Canada find out this fraud ? I havent done any crime in my entire life. I respect the laws. I'm doing this because I have no other options

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
what if the certificates are real for real school but I paid them such certificates. how would the government of Canada find out this fraud ? I havent done any crime in my entire life. I respect the laws. I'm doing this because I have no other options
You'll be breaking the law and this is a crime.

Again, you're on your own. I won't be commenting on this thread further.

R

rish888

If you want to claim asylum, why would you apply for a student visa?

You can apply for a tourist visa, it's a far simpler application. Your chance of getting tourist visa is also higher than your chance of getting a study visa with fake documents.

Just my 2 c

Reactions: Eames
R

rish888

Do you have any family in the (legitimate) Afghan government? I know quite a few Afghani people and generally speaking most of them are able to secure tourist visas if they can show a decent bank statement (and you've indicated your uncle can help with this) and prove they are not a security threat. (Having family in the legitimate Afghan government or coming from a well known family is generally a good way to show this.)

Reactions: Eames

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Wow wow wow, that escalated quickly.
Although what you are trying to do is against the law, there is no point in judging you based on your situation.

You sound like a very smart person, so Google will be your best friend in that venture. Good luck.

R

rish888

Could you by any chance get me a fake ID to gets into concerts/bars? Photoshopping the date of birth on a soft copy of my ID didn't have the intended effect. :(

Eames

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah I an arrange that my uncle has always been with us through thick and thin but the problem that buggers me is that would they grant me tourist visa because I physically look very young and it bugs the hell out of me.

Eames

Jan 1, 2018
Could you by any chance get me a fake ID to gets into concerts/bars? Photoshopping the date of birth on a soft copy of my ID didn't have the intended effect. :(
In here they can make fake IDs more original looking than original IDs itself. I’m against this fraud truely saying but the corruption and more power the elite class has over us forces me do it.