Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
i am a govt employee too in punjab... ircc dont ask u for NOC from govt. and i havn't come accross anywhere that govt employees cannot apply for PR. moreover few of my known people have got PR being in govt service.NOC is required for ex india leave, that too is not that much mandatory.
i dont think that we cannot apply for PR. few months back my frine dgot his PR on spouse basis being in govt service. earlier too i have seen people getting PR.
Sir plz guide...
I m a government bank employee. I was on probation for the initial period of 6 months. Although salary remains same. It was just a norm of the bank. I hope u understand cuz u r a government employee. Should i mention probation period experience or simply from..... To...... Date period of experience???

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
Plz guide.
I created an EE profile on my own on 1 April because I felt so after joining this group, but due to some reasons, my profile found ineligible.
Today when I started again, there exist a section where it is asked have you applied for immigration etc. What should I answer?
Should I mention express entry profile no. EExxxxxxx which was ineligible earlier or should I answer NO??? Ur help is needed at every step... TIA

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
department only provides no objection certificates for making passports or small period ex-india leaves.i dont think they will provide that certificate for immigration purposes, u already know how punjab govt departments work. rest is upto u.
if u want to try getting one , then go ahead. but ircc hasnt asked me of no objection certificate tilll now..i am in NA2 stage and my file is already in new delhi visa office for processing after initial documents completed at ottawa CIO. so this means my documents are complete. now just my background check is pending, that delhi office will conduct.
Hi
You dont need noc for cic but its rule of central govt that employee can not appply for immigration while in job.So when u will leave India what will you telk them?You dont need to inform them before leaving the country?And if u do and then u wilk have to show ur pr visa which is against the rule!

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hello Members,

I have a query:

I am a Punjab government employee and want to apply for PR through express entry process. I came to know that there is no provision to apply until i am in service. Is it true?
Has gov stopped giving NOC for the same.

Regards
Did you apply for pr?

Sep 17, 2019
Hi All, My friend is in central government. He is exploring the option for express entry and is skeptical about the NOC.
Could you provide some document he can read or if you can answer here the possibility/difficulty in getting NOC. Also, is it possible to remain in the job till he receives the PR.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi All, My friend is in central government. He is exploring the option for express entry and is skeptical about the NOC.
Could you provide some document he can read or if you can answer here the possibility/difficulty in getting NOC. Also, is it possible to remain in the job till he receives the PR.
As per govt rules one can not apply for immigration while in job.

Rinku 2020

Jun 3, 2020
I m in same situation working in government service have got my copr but have not taken noc..... The question is have you resigned from ur job.... Did you face any difficulty while resigning ..... What reason did you mentioned while resigning or have you told them the truth that you have got copr ......because I m scared if I lol tell them about copr they may initiate departmental inquiry plzzz help me

joymaz

Dec 26, 2020
Hi Amar,
im in a fix. being a central govt employee my partner cant get a reference letter. could you tell me what have you provided as reference letter to support your work experience? also, i have worked in canada for a year in 2013-2014. so i came across two confusing questions....FSW asks for canadian experience in the pas three years in the main application. and in the general crs points calculator, it was 10 years.....so it 3 years or 10 years?

joymaz

Dec 26, 2020
hi..hope everythin went on smoothly for you. could yo tell me any issues related to work experience u showed?

RikhiV

Sep 6, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Don't have
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I can help u with that aman please contact me 8800623042.
Regards
A govt servant.
Hello Dear,
I do have question, can I ask now? Or please give your WhatsApp number

RikhiV

Sep 6, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Don't have
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,
I got my COPR in CEC category. I applied for all family, so everyone got copr, now everyone needs to land in Canada in next one month. My wife is a teacher in Punjab school education board and she is not getting her leave approved. Any one who went through similar situations? I want to mention here that my wife wants to continue with job for few more years, therefore she is coming to canada for three weeks only.
please share your experience if any.

RikhiV

Sep 6, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Don't have
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes please go ahead on whatsapp.
Hi all,
I got my COPR in CEC category. I applied for all family, so everyone got copr, now everyone needs to land in Canada in next one month. My wife is a teacher in Punjab school education board and she is not getting her leave approved. Any one who went through similar situations? I want to mention here that my wife wants to continue with job for few more years, therefore she is coming to canada for three weeks only.
please share your experience if any.