+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a Electronics Engineer apply as Plumber

GURMEE

Jun 12, 2010
Dear All
i have done B.Tech in electronics n Communication 2002 ,but since August 2009 to till now i have been working as plumber in UK and i don't have any formal qualifications in Pumbing.Is it possible for me to apply as plumber (FSW)?

How important is to have formal qualification in plumbing.

All replies appreciated.
Cheers

patiently_waiting

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 22, 2010
AOR Received.
November 26, 2010
File Transfer...
November 1, 2010
Med's Done....
July 13, 2010
Passport Req..
February 14, 2011
Re: Can a Electronics Engineer applying as Plumber

GURMEE said:
Dear All
i have done B.Tech in electronics n Communication 2002 ,but since August 2009 to till now i have been working as plumber in UK and i don't have any formal qualifications in Pumbing.Is it possible for me to apply as plumber (FSW)?

How important is to have formal qualification in plumbing.

All replies appreciated.
Cheers
Extremely if you want to work legally ;)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I think the real question here is CAN I APPLY AS FSW1 having worked as a plumber for a year and a half. I am not an expert, but I don't think they are supposed to bear your education in mind when evaluating your application (except for regulated professions). If you PROVE you have done the JOB DUTIES for a minimum of one year and have the references, etc....and you can makeat least 67 points, you should be OK. What do others think?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Ooops, I think I posted my information on the wrong thread...anyway, it was meant for you! Check this thread and it will indicate a number of regulated jobs and a link to follow. I am thinking a plumber would fall into the apprenticeship category. Anyway, check it out. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/regulated-and-nonregulated-professionsmaking-plans-before-landing-t63552.0.html

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to apply u do not need education related to work experience to apply