+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calling all NOC 3215-Medical Radiation Technologists

bexley_82

Feb 15, 2014
Hello,

Today I contacted CAMART about registration process for internationally educated MRT's. I was very disappointed to hear that apparently in Canada there are in fact too many MRT's and even Canadian trained MRT's are struggling to find work in their profession. I find this worrying and can't understand that if this is the case why MRT's are on the FSW list. Given that the lady I emailed was the manager of certification I imagine she has a very good insight into this matter. She also said that there is very little chance of gaining anything other than casual work as permanent full time/ part time jobs are advertised internally. I was also informed that any new vacancies tend to go to the students at the hospital. So, after this disappointing email from an enquiry simply relating to becoming registered I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with potential jobs. I would also like to know if anyone has become registered and sat the exam yet?

Many Thanks

Rebecca

radtech23

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/september/2014
Nomination.....
CC charged Nov.25,2014
AOR Received.
PER Dec. 23,2014
File Transfer...
7-3-15 2nd line :)
Med's Request
7-13-15:)
Med's Done....
7-21-15// 3rd line 7-29-15 :)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 4, 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
DM 8-15-15 Visa Received 8-28-2015 :)
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time. :)
Hi fellow MRT! I thought MRT's are rare in canada that's why they included it in the FSW. Anyway, what's important is that we can migrate to canada and when we get there let's just do our best to find a job and become a licensed MRT. From what country are you?