+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

calling all filipino nurses or physios who applied under the backlog

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
anyone in here who are nurses or physiotherapist who had applied under the old application process?please let us joint force and get to know if our cases are moving on until we get this PR for canada we've been longing for.

AOR: feb.6, 2008
location filed:london

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Hello nenegay,
+1 karma for you for starting this thread.

I am applying under fastract
CIO-March 4, 2010
Ist AOR- April15,2010
VO -London.
Still to submit full docs on August 1st week.

I was surfing here for a long time now, I read little on how nurses are getting ready for Canada nursing accreditation, if there is a thread which mentioned it, after I asked question nobody is answering. So hope this thread would be different.

I am still early in the PR application process, but maybe you know, how we can proceed with accreditation there as nurses starting now?

With regards to IELTS it is GT for Immigration but it is Academic for Nursing evaluation, do we need to take IELTS again?

Thanks to all the nurses who had done the process and will take time to guide others.

God bless the NOC 3152 applicants :)

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
Thank you for noticing this thread and replying to it.

about ur delimma it seems that the gt and academic ielts is different from each other gt is taken for the immigrant purposes albeit, academic is taken for the credentialling alone its because that was the thing my husband did to have his papers assessed by the canadian credentialling authority. infact he do have the working visa for canada but he didn't push it through because he wanted to wait for that immigrant application of his to be finalized but sad to say it seems that we haven't heard from them up to this moment its because we belong into the backlog process...

if u do want try to search for employers in the candian job bank coz they are legal and certified employers really and not some hoax only and once u find the employers that suits your like they will instruct you everything u need to know for the credentialling and eligibility process...canada have a lot of states and each state requirements differ from each other so fix ur mind first which state u want to work or if u do have the employers which state they belong to and the journey begun okay...good for u u applied under the fast track so better search for employers now so that when ur immigrant comes it will be easy to stabilize wherever ull be in canada...hope this will help...where r work anyway are here in abudhabi too?

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
I am in Bahrain...and looks like you had a very difficult time. thanks, I will start CNO processing after I will receive my 2nd AOR and will look also on the jobbank.

Keep the faith we can weather through all this. God bless.

Hope other nurses will response and post their step by step application.