Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Just thought to suggest, if you do have video of the wedding and or any other event you two were at with friends and or family. You can play them on your computer, then at a good point pause it print screen then after collecting a bunch of pictures that you may not have already included you can print those to take them with you.

I have many videos on my cell phone as does my husband, and we didn't think of doing that until after we sent our application. ???

So in the event of an interview, we have them now to take in. Might give some extra tangible proof.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

hannah 21

Apr 25, 2013
ningrin said:
Sorry guys I have been very busy lately and I was unable to check my mails.Thank you all for writing to me .Hannah am sorry to hear about your case.I hope you get to appeal and the issues get resolved soon.
At this point me and hubby dont really know what could be the reason to have them called me for an interview.If they asked me questions relating to our relationship and our social circles then we should be ok as we have lived together for more than a year and we have pretty much the same set of friends.
The only reason I could think of right now is the nature of our relationship.It was a long distance relationship for 6 years before we got married.We submitted phone logs and mails from as far back as 2008.We also submitted all the pictures we had taken during our visits to each other over the years.
I have already asked this question but I just want to clarify one more time .Should I take all those proofs I have already submitted at the time of the original application or should I take only those proofs (pictures,joint bank account) after the marriage ? Once again thank you all .My interview is due on 8th May.

Hi
So when I went to the interview I took all the evidence from beginning till the interview just in case they didn't have. But at the interview she didn't look at the documents I took she said I already have it with me. I believe the person that was interviewing had all the documents and pictures in front of her. I think since u guys live together u should take joint bank statements. You never know what they will do so maybe make one folder from 2008 and the second one after the marriage good luck

Hi

Ningrin

ningrin

Mar 22, 2013
OK so I had my interview this morning.
The VO asked me how the relationship evolved.I explained the last six years of our relationship.How we met,where we met,how often we meet during our dating years,our trips together abroad,our visits to each other etc.
Are you intimate or just friends ?
You are a Christian and he is a Muslim ,so how does that work ? I said neither of us are religious so this is not an issue for us .
Then she asked why did we bother to get married then .I told her we have been in a committed relationship for six years so marriage was a natural progression in our relationship .Moreover the marriage was conducted in a civil ceremony by justice of the peace.
What will you do there in Canada?

She asked some more questions which I can't recall.She said she needs my police clearance from Bangalore.I told her I have been living in Toronto for a year and 3 months ( which she wasn't aware of ) and I have already submitted the PCC from Toronto ( which she didn't have in her system ).

Anyway she gave me my passport and told me to mail her the passport with the PCC from Bangalore while she search for my PCC from Toronto and fix the typo in my name on my Medical.She said its was nice meeting me and wished me to have a good stay in Canada.

So I figured my case is approved but I don't know how will I get PCC from Bangalore as I don't live there anymore :(

I want to add that she was very understanding and friendly.It was nice talking to her .

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
ningrin said:
The VO asked me how the relationship evolved.I explained the last six years of our relationship.How we met,where we met,how often we meet during our dating years,our trips together abroad,our visits to each other etc.
You are a Christian and he is a Muslim ,so how does that work ? I said neither of us are religious so this is not an issue for us .
Then she asked why did we bother to get married then .I told her we have been in a committed relationship for six years so marriage was a natural progression in our relationship .Moreover the marriage was conducted in a civil ceremony by justice of the peace.

She asked some more questions which I can't recall.She said she needs my police clearance from Bangalore.I told her I have been living in Toronto for a year and 3 months ( which she wasn't aware of ) and I have already submitted the PCC from Toronto ( which she didn't have in her system ).

Anyway she gave me my passport and told me to mail her the passport with the PCC from Bangalore while she search for my PCC from Toronto and fix the typo in my name on my Medical.She said its was nice meeting me and wished me to have a good stay in Canada.

So I figured my case is approved but I don't know how will I get PCC from Bangalore as I don't live there anymore :(

I want to add that she was very understanding and friendly.It was nice talking to her .
NDVO - that right there was probably a major part of your interview. That VO seems to be iffy about mixing of religion in marriages.

Here is info for the PCC. I read it and all I will say is, I have no idea how you will actually get it - but someone else might be able to help.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/bangladesh.asp

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Amikety is right. NDVO scheduled you for interview just because of your religion differences... but anyway. you passed it and thats what matters.:)

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Congrats Ningrin for passing the interview....
I wish you all the very best for your quick VISA

Regards,
James

ningrin said:

ningrin

Mar 22, 2013
Thank you everyone.As of now am trying to figure out how to get my PCC.I just want to say that be confident and truthful if you are going for an interview.