+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call for Interview after submission of passport and Medical. Seniors Please help

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

i have submitted my Passports and Medical on 27 March. After 2 Months i got an Email that an Interview has been schduled for me.Please find the email content:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Seniors and all other forum members Please help... If anyone have gone through this , please share the experience... i am very much worried now as i havent Heard that INT has been called after Medicals...

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not a big issue, They just want to know regarding your marriage either its bonafide or ????. Dont worry arrange all supporting dcos those have been asked plus marriage video, snaps and other post marriage photographs etc..

Hope it helps.. :)

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What category do you belong to?

Is it Family Class or Federal Skilled worker?
amritsinghqa said:
Hi All,

i have submitted my Passports and Medical on 27 March. After 2 Months i got an Email that an Interview has been schduled for me.Please find the email content:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Seniors and all other forum members Please help... If anyone have gone through this , please share the experience... i am very much worried now as i havent Heard that INT has been called after Medicals...

PPS7

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Hi amrit,

i think they have doubt about your marriage, so arrange all possible documents for supporting your marriage......not a big issue...

you will get your visa soon......

PPS7

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look man... No need to worry... You must have claimed some points on your wife's education or experience and they might have doubt on your relationship.... or is it that you got married after applying under FSW? Did you add your wife's name in the application recently?

All you need to do is to prove your relationship and your job is done.... All the best

amritsinghqa said:
i belong to Federal Skilled worker

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
I dont think there is any reason to worry. The VO just want to ensure that your case is genuine through an interview.. Also just because they have asked you for marriage documents, it can not be concluded for sure that the VO has doubts about your marriage. You may be just a random selection for enforcing checks on their process itself and its smooth functioning.
So I do not see any reason for you to worry. be well prepared.. take along copies of all the documents that you have submitted along with your forms so that you can produce whichever is required. Best of luck.

Sapana