+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call center technical support advisor

prwolf

Feb 10, 2022
I got my PR approved through CEC and one of my jobs was the technical support advisor at Transcom. So yes, the position is NOC B with code 2282.
Congratulations! I was worried because I know Transcom closed locations in canada so I did not think it would count as Canadian work experience.

Reactions: abhikannan1

tembak

Jan 18, 2021
Congratulations! I was worried because I know Transcom closed locations in canada so I did not think it would count as Canadian work experience.
Yeah. I had similar concerns also, but I decided to go ahead with it anyway. I saw they had a mailing address, so I felt it would be sufficient for my application

Anki Gupta

Mar 6, 2022
Hi , i am working with rogers as technical support consultant. Wanted to ask whether this position is noc b . Im working from home. So what responsibilities will matter for that , can you please mention. Also, do they support in providing a letter and PR ?

rudrik11

May 19, 2022
Hi, I am working at Teleperformance as a Technical Support Rep. Wanted to ask if anyone from the similar place or duties and responsibilities got their PR.

Transmit Teleperformance and our client values in every interaction
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer support through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
• Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
• May perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager

Also, if this document along with hours and hourly rate mentioned with permanent role would be enough for PR application or I'd need any more supporting documents for the same?
Thank you and will appreciate your response :)

Simmi grewal

Aug 28, 2019
I work for Concentrix and I just filed my application:
my job duties are :
• Supports specified, limited line of technical products using defined problem solving.
• Constructs individual case reference files and updates case management database.
• Consults user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement
solutions.
• Diagnoses end user problems using systematic listening and probing approach.
• Provides information and direction as required for simple problem resolution.
• Researches problem/case history using computerized database.
• Initiates dispatch procedure for hardware pickup/shipment as appropriate.
• Provides advice to internal technical support advisors in response to identified difficulties.

Did you get your PR approved working for concentrix?

Reactions: abhikannan1

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I am working at Teleperformance as a Technical Support Rep. Wanted to ask if anyone from the similar place or duties and responsibilities got their PR.

• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer support through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
• Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
• Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
• May perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager

Also, if this document along with hours and hourly rate mentioned with permanent role would be enough for PR application or I'd need any more supporting documents for the same?
You would also need payslips, t4s.

Himani..

Sep 2, 2019
Hi ,

I have a potential job as a tech support work from home job at a company called transcom. The role is technical and customer service based and I just wanted some guidance as it relates to if it would qualify me for Noc code B 2282. The job description is posted in this link https://na.transcom.com/en/Canada-TSR-WAH

Thanks for your help.
Hey were you able to file your PR on the basis of this job. Thanks

nepsue

Apr 4, 2023
I got my PR approved through CEC and one of my jobs was the technical support advisor at Transcom. So yes, the position is NOC B with code 2282.
hi,
I was working for sitel in incominng calls and outbound calls as tech support technician for about 6 months during pandemic. I am in the NOC 4412 education, but never shows for nomination, do you think is will be worth it if I apply to become tech support, I have 434 points at the moment, but what are the chances to get PR with noc 2282, I saw the tech draws in ontario, but tech support is randomly added to the list. Please, suggestions. my work permit will expire next march 2024

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Sounds like Customer Service Representative to me but the hell do I know

RD1993

Oct 28, 2023
Yes I got my PR approved in Oct 2021
Hey, would you mind to share what was your role at Concentrix?
I’m currently working for the company as Technical Support Advisor (Case Manager) and I’m very interested to know if my position qualifies for the Express Entry.

Dec 22, 2023
Hey, would you mind to share what was your role at Concentrix?
I’m currently working for the company as Technical Support Advisor (Case Manager) and I’m very interested to know if my position qualifies for the Express Entry.
Hi does the Case Manager position @ Concentrix qualify for PR?

Dec 22, 2023
One of my coworkers said that it does qualify as Technical Support.
But I guess we would have to confirm with People Solutions.
The job duties of a Case Manager are quite complex and numerous plus it deals with the repair of vehicles (at least for me), so I guess a vehicle should qualify as Hardware (but we are not the ones repairing it lol, its the dealer). It seems to count as technical support as that's what I was hired as.

I think so far you can persuade the supervisor/manager to write a proper reference letter showing responsibilities directly related to Technical support, one should be fine.