+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Visa office applicants

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Yup I called them again and they reminded me of the 21 month processing timeline. Its unfair because not all the applications who applied later than us are urgent. Doesn't make sense to me!

Reactions: olayemo

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
Just saw this appear on my tracker:

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

Did anyone here see the same thing?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Just saw this appear on my tracker:

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

Did anyone here see the same thing?
Saw this weeks ago on my tracker and many people have received it, nothing new or special.

Reactions: olayemo

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Our file is still at Sydney. I don't think an officer has been assigned to it. I just watch how people who applied later than us are done with oaths, mainly Calgary office while we wait for LPP's to be completed.

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
Our file is still at Sydney. I don't think an officer has been assigned to it. I just watch how people who applied later than us are done with oaths, mainly Calgary office while we wait for LPP's to be completed.
Honestly, I wish there was something we could do.

Reactions: Calgary222

JCE

Dec 30, 2022
August '22 here, test marked as complete early January. LPP complete June 8th, oath not started. Hopefully any day now...

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
August '22 here, test marked as complete early January. LPP complete June 8th, oath not started. Hopefully any day now...
You should be getting your oath soon. Do you know what your primary and secondary processing office is?

Last edited: