+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Visa office applicants

canada2025

Star Member
Apr 20, 2023
I asked MP to involve in the GCSM note about the "fake" due date. MP couldn't ask about it because it is a priviledge info between me and IRCC. MP called on Tuesday and still nothing. All I see is that they are bring more immigrants which will delay this process. The waiting game is exhausting! When can we all lawyer up and sue IRCC?

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
I asked MP to involve in the GCSM note about the "fake" due date. MP couldn't ask about it because it is a priviledge info between me and IRCC. MP called on Tuesday and still nothing. All I see is that they are bring more immigrants which will delay this process. The waiting game is exhausting! When can we all lawyer up and sue IRCC?
My thoughts exactly, can we raise a petition against this process?

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
How would IRCC make backlogs an excuse for Citizenship application delays when applications are not processed according to when they were submitted? I know of many people who applied for citizenship after I did, and they have already gotten their Canadian Passports. The process isn't fair, and it is sad.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Just got off the phone, our file is still in Sydney and LPP hasn't started yet and ofcourse the processing timeline of 19 months!

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
So unfair. I reached out to MP. Yet to get a response though.
Sometimes I wonder if tables were turned, how would they feel if they were told that their needs would be met in 19 months!!
I haven't ordered ATIP notes or bothered asking my MP because I believe they would repeat the same thing(19 months)and not much would come out of it!

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I got a response from MP's office. Language, criminality and security completed. There is a note to attend to file soon.
That's great and have you called them recently, did they mention that it's completed or not started? I think they just say not started even when LPP's are in process.

Reactions: olayemo