+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calculation of work hour for canadain exp

viri

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Hi,

I have been working in canada since july 2010 on work permit.I took 2 weeks vacation last year and was working out of canada for 3 month.But was working for same employer and was paid in CAD.Vacation that i took was paid vacation.Also i have plan to take week vacation this year before i complete 2 year ie july 2012.

Can time period for 3 weeks vacation be counted in 2 years work experiecne.Also Can i include that 3 months in my 2 year work exp as i worked for same client and was paid in CAD but was not located in canada.

Thank you in advacne
Viri

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

viri said:
Hi,

I have been working in canada since july 2010 on work permit.I took 2 weeks vacation last year and was working out of canada for 3 month.But was working for same employer and was paid in CAD.Vacation that i took was paid vacation.Also i have plan to take week vacation this year before i complete 2 year ie july 2012.

Can time period for 3 weeks vacation be counted in 2 years work experiecne.Also Can i include that 3 months in my 2 year work exp as i worked for same client and was paid in CAD but was not located in canada.

Thank you in advacne
Viri

The vacation can be counted, the 3 months working outside Canada can't .

viri

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Hi PMM,

Thanks for the update.
Some more addition that might help.3 months i worked aout of canada but number hours logged were for canada location.
My paystub\T4\salary deposited was in canada.

Still that 3 months can't be counted?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

viri said:
Hi PMM,

Thanks for the update.
Some more addition that might help.3 months i worked aout of canada but number hours logged were for canada location.
My paystub\T4\salary deposited was in canada.

Still that 3 months can't be counted?
If you read the requirements it states "in Canada"

viri

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Hi PMM,
Thanks.You said vacation is considered.So in that vacation outside canada is also considere.

Thanks in advance